Dear Merchants,

We are looking for select merchants to sponsor prizes in our "Christmas Celebration Sweepstakes".

Christmas Shoppers will be asked to visit sponsors sites; take advantage of their Special Christmas Offers, and to locate a picture of Christmas presents , click on the pic and be forwarded to the entry form www.planetgoldilocks.com/sweepentry

In return for sponsoring prizes; Merchant sponsors will have exclusive links in our " Christmas Shopping ------------------ Accessories Ancestry Art Astrology Auctions Automotive Babystuff Baskets Books Business Candles Careers Catalogs Clothing College Cooking Computers Cosmetics Dolls Drugstore Education Entertainment Employment Family Financial Services Fitness Flowers Food Drinks Freebees Furniture Gambling Games Gift Certificates Goldy's Market Handbags Health and Beauty Home and Garden Insurance Jewelry Legal Lingerie Lotto's Magazines Marketing Medical Movies Music News Pets Phone Services Photography Posters Recreation Shoes Shops and Malls Sports Sweepstakes Television Toys Travel Videos Web Services Work From Home ------------------dropdown menu" (Only one merchant per category. New categories may be suggested.) ie. ONE ONLY Jewelry, Art, Baskets, Flowers, Candles, Books, Toys, etc. This link will be a planetgoldilocks.com affiliate link to any page on your site you wish. The left and right side columns on the www.planetgoldilocks.com/christmas page will also list the "Win a ______( prize)", which will also direct shoppers to the prize item; where the shoppers may purchase it directly or see "Specials", "Discounts", "Catalogues", "Freebees"....etc. at your site.

The Christmas Celebration Sweepstakes rules www.planetgoldilocks.com/rules

The Merchant will be responsible for shipping to the "WINNERS". LIMITS (U.S. and Canadian Only) Sweepstakes begins Oct/15/03. Sweepstakes closes Dec/24/03. planetgoldilocks.com will choose the winners Dec/25/03

We participate in broadcasting to 42 contest, sweeps, and freebees groups; made up of over 36,000 members who like to "WIN". See our demographics...www.planetgoldilocks.com/advertisewiththeplanet
    Our avg. traffic = 6600 new visits/mo and over 100,000 hits
    Online contests and sweepstakes are the most visited sites on the net.
    Sweepstakes, contests and game promotions are big.
    $1.5 billion big in 2001. *from Promo Magazine (www.promomagazine.com)
    According to 24/7 Real Media, 80% of online marketers are using online
    promotions, such as sweepstakes and games. "Online promotions are easier to
    implement than their offline counterparts. With instantly measurable
    results, low costs, the ability to make on-the-fly adjustments, and enormous
    word-of-mouth potential, online promotions are highly attractive to direct
    marketers." 90 percent of our members and visitors will try "Lady Luck" in
    cyber sweepstakes and contests. Some will enter to win big prizes, like
    cars, cash, and vacations. Almost a third of those that enter contests or
    sweepstakes will enter for prizes as little as $5 to $10. 93 percent have
    shopped online and 89 percent have purchased online. Use the "Christmas Celebration Sweepstakes" to
    attract new members to your site, and keep
    them coming back!

Thank you for your consideration,

Ed and Sandy Lachance

www.planetgoldilocks.com

Where everything is just right!

goldy@planetgoldilocks.com

http://www.planetgoldilocks.com
    WHERE EVERYONE IS A WINNER

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Anyone interested in donating prizes and traffic to this FREEBEE site should be interested in the 1978 Gremlin I have for sale at only $5000.00. (5 simple payments of 1500 ea for those who don't have the total cash) It comes with wheels and tires and all the good stuff. For 1000.00 more I'll throw in a 2 wheel car trailer that doubles as a car show display platform in good shape. I'll rely to all offers with a privacy statement for all those who send me a working e-mail address and phone # not on the "Do-Not-Call" list. Cheers!

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    You get 6,600 visits per month? A merchant isn't going to get much coverage if you are only getting that many visitors per month.

What kind of merchants are you looking for anyway?

Are you new to this business?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

All of your links point to other sites. You have no content.

Mike McNabb

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    - - - - -
    Anyone interested in donating prizes and traffic to this FREEBEE site should be interested in the 1978 Gremlin I have for sale at only $5000.00.
    - - - - -

Heh, there's a promotion for ya, "Win My S****y Car!" Wouldn't cost ya but a couple hunnert bucks. I bet you'd get all kinds of free email addresses to spam with, lol.

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm getting edumacated to this affiliate marketing thingy Elbowcreek. I'm just a slow learner. The above ebiz model allows me to make 200 simple one page "sh*ityCar.com" merchant sites and drive traffic via lead and CPC fees on a 3rd world network for the 30 day free trial period. One for every primo used car model with planned leakage by placing 200 cross links to the sister sites to get PR and not pay the duped affiliates for those clicks.

Nominal cost there, and I can populate the page with both Adsense code and affiliate links for side revenue. Enter the sh***ty cars at eBay for more page views and scrap off the privacy info for selling to the greedy direct marketing advertising underworld. Spamming Google for free traffic is simple. Even if some sucker buys the piece of crap car I make money if I continue to run the Ad page. I'm ethical so I'll call the junk yard for a similar offering for the prize winner and repeat the process. Heck I make money on the easy payment plan too.

I'll share my success secrets in a e-book for 49.95 ( regularly 79.95) following the info peddlers ebiz model. You guys just continue plugging the holes in the affiliate marketing dam while I slip off and get rich. I take a pass on the Web Ring bit. Let the other wanks get their own gig. I'm sure some lame affiliates will pickup this contest entry and cut and paste it into their pages as value-add filler content.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

[This message was edited by EcomCity.com on October 03, 2003 at 01:55 PM.]

If you can't say anything nice....don't say anything at all!
    That's what my mother always said.
    We are a service that takes a lot of time to gather contests, sweepstakes, and freebees and oganise them into an easily navigated site.....and yes if you take a lot of links pointing to other sites....well isn't that the whole idea of affiliate marketing! My merchants like making money off my site???? ?*You have no content* Well this is a "directory"
    We are looking for merchants with positive attitudes who can see good value for a small investment....under $100.00/prize sponsored.
    Please email
    goldy@planetgoldilocks.com

http://www.planetgoldilocks.com
    WHERE EVERYONE IS A WINNER

Have you looked at ecomcity ??????????????????????????????<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    All of your links point to other sites. You have no content.

Mike McNabb<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; May 10th, 2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: removed manual signature

ABW Ambassador
    You have content if you are a merchant, or if you provide information. Affiliate marketing website "content" is just links indeed. However, this "content" can be very productive financially

Thanks Irma,
    I was wondering if this was a forum for just "USED CAR SALESMEN"
    GOLDY
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Irma:
    You have content if you are a merchant, or if you provide information. Affiliate marketing website "content" is just links indeed. However, this "content" can be very productive financially
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; May 10th, 2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: removed manual signature

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread