ABW Ambassador
    New at CJ, for those who want to put some fish on your site.

I work in lounge pants

Gordon made it to the big Time!

https://members.cj.com/member/accoun...iserId=1366948

(You need to logged into CJ to see - I was declined LOL!)

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Gorton's Fresh Seafood is only accepting affiliates that maintain their own website and reside in the United States at this time.

Strange, being as how Gordon lives in the Great White North. Hmm...

Michael

Wants some fish Gordon?

SandraR

Actually come to think of it, I haven't seen Gordon around in a while...

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    > SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Someone wake up Gordon and tell him to bust a hole in the ice on the lake. We got orders coming his way and all require cleaning fileting.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Hey everyone... is this the abw member gordon's program? as if it is please let me know :0)??? or is this a good program to premote!

Join the fight against Parasiteware

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Funny I was just thinking about Gordy last night, anyone know what's happened to him...

Wouldn't it be funny if it was his program,
    the logo looks like some of those great graphics someone did just playing around
    with Gordons head ages ago lol!

ABW Ambassador
    Gordon is still about.
    I saw him in chat about a week ago.

He muttered something about buying a trawler and nets

King GuffStar

Parasitewareâ„¢ Support The Fight

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Hey everyone... is this the abw member gordon's program? as if it is please let me know :0)??? or is this a good program to premote!

They're just kidding around. Treat it like any other program.

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by Akiva:
    Actually come to think of it, I haven't seen Gordon around in a while...

Hmm. Wonder how many filets we could get out of him...

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    http://gortonsfreshseafood.com/

Just got approved Nice site, nice big brand name, lobster and shrimp $$$$$

I work in lounge pants

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    The problem with the gorton fisherman, is the I know what you did last summer movie. You remember that's when the serial killer dressed himself like the gorton fishermen.

I mean how can you trust the gorton fisherman when I know what you did last summer?

Actually, I never liked fishsticks regardless so it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Mike

quote:
    Originally posted by ojmoo:
    The problem with the gorton fisherman, is the I know what you did last summer movie. You remember that's when the serial killer dressed himself like the gorton fishermen.

I mean how can you trust the gorton fisherman when I know what you did last summer?

Actually, I never liked fishsticks regardless so it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Mike

I live here in Gloucester. Home of the Gortons Fisherman and the movie the Perfect Storm. Here's an article from todays local news that might help with verbage to sell two of their new products.

Hope this helps.

February 03, 2004

Fish foodGorton's rolls out two new products

By Richard Gaines

Staff w

GLOUCESTER - Gorton's has rolled out two new products - one for fun, one for health.

The fun food is popcorn fish, packaged and labeled to suggest a product that might be ordered at a movie theater. The health food is grilled salmon, packaged with an august dignity and a corner tab that suggests it might be taken from a pharmacy shelf.

Judson Reis, Gorton's director of consumer marketing, notes that "salmon has shown incredible growth in consumer demand. Now it's No. 2 behind tuna, which mostly is sold canned. The consumer is more concerned about how to make salmon at home. Grilled is the most popular way to serve it at home."

So, seasoned, grilled - then frozen - is how Gorton's has chosen to sell it.

The hook, of course, is salmon's recently established renown as a para-medical product, prescribed by nutritionists as something of a panacea thanks to ample presence in the pink flesh of a good polyunsaturated fat, the Omega-3 fatty acids.

The body needs Omega-3s to conduct its intricately complex electrochemical activities at peak levels, but it doesn't produce the Omega-3s (as it does hormones) and needs to bring them into the energy factory by ingestion.

The importance of Omega-3s first came to light in the 1970s while scientists were studying the Inuit people of Greenland - also known as Eskimos. The interest stemmed from the Inuit's strange and attractive history of suffering far less heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and psoriasis than people in warmer climes.

The researchers concluded the advantage enjoyed by the Inuits' organic chemistry set was the large portions of whale, seal and salmon meat that formed the basis of their diet. What these fatty, cold-water seafoods had in common was Omega-3 fatty acids.

Not all seafoods are high in Omega-3s, since it seems to have evolved in the genetic history of certain sea creatures that required insulation needed for survival in especially cold water.

Since the isolation of Omega-3s, research has attributed a fantastic panoply of benefits to its presence in the human digestive system.

Among other things, Omega-3s keep cholesterol low, stabilize irregular heartbeats and reduce blood pressure. Omega-3 is also a natural blood thinner, which works against the onset of hypertension. Moreover, Omega-3s are also effective as anti-inflammatory agents, which makes it useful to combat arthritics and aches and pains. They also seem to work to minimize depression and symptoms of other mental health disorders.

An other fatty organ of the body - the breast - also benefits from Omega-3s. Preliminary research at the University of California Los Angeles suggests that Omega-3s may help maintain healthy breast tissue and prevent breast cancer.

The Gorton's offering - two fillets of just more than three ounces each - makes the company the first national distributor to offer health-minded consumers grilled salmon right from the freezer shelf.

The target market, says Reis, using the demographic jargon of the day, "is empty-nesters and seniors," who will exhibit "adult tastes and great flavor." And a surfeit of Omega-3s.

The popcorn fish - make that "crispy" popcorn fish - is fish of a different color. The little yellow crusted nuggets of grey Alaskan pollack, while containing some Omega-3s, are being marketed primarily for their appeal to kids.

Along with "new," the packages entice with a popcorn cup emblazoned with a reminder that the crunchy bits of "golden battered minced fish" are "seasoned with 9 herbs and spices."

"Moms are always searching for new ways of serving seafood at home," says Reis. "Bite size is the new trend. And the popcorn fish are more flexible for meals and snacks."

To get the popcorn fish nuggets popping and the salmon rich Omega-3s rolling, Gorton's is on national television with a new set of spots, and is even marketing its new products with coupons in Sunday newspaper inserts.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread