Hi All,

I have an original ebook for sale. The book is about unclaimed property and how to claim it. Overture shows a consistent search number in the 50k-100k range for unclaimed property and money.

The ebook has 10 pages..

I'm selling the ebook (and content) to one person only. I retain the right to use the content on one site onyl but will not resell the content or ebook to anyone else.

You can keep the name of the book the same but you should probably change it.

Typically this type of product (original with exclusive resell rights) sells for $500 plus on ebay so you can certainly turn around and sell it off or sell individual resell rights if you like....you will own it and can do what you want.

I simply have no time to market or resell the book so I just want to sell it quick.

Payment by paypal - pm me with any questions.

Looking for $150 and will sell immediately for that number but will consider a minimum offer of $100.

I also have the following domains for sale:

various registrars

BESTFRANCHISES.NET - $9

FRANCHISEIDEAS.COM - $9

GUESSES.NET - $9

WRESTLINGONLINE.NET - $15

AUTOMOBILEDEFECTS.COM - $8

TRAININGTAPES.COM - $25

SHARKCARTILAGE.NET - $25

Buy all names now for $75

Hey Larry,

Can I ask you how you wrote your ebook? Did you use special ebook software? I am looking for a simple method for creating such a book.

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    (Chef Brian)
    Seek and you shall find
    Learn About Lifetime Commissions @ Myrxforless

hi brian,

i use ebook generator. imo it is the best application going and well worth the price.

http://www.ebookgenerator.com/

good luck with your book.

larry

Larry,

I am interested. How do you wish to proceed with this. I would like to take a brief look to see if it's marketable. I am a straight and honest guy and believe the $100 for 10 pages would be fair but with all due respect I dont want to buy something that my clients will want a refund on everytime as that is my policy 90 days unconditional refund.

Kindest regards

Ed

admin@astral-projection.org

"Detonate Your Web Site And Chop As Much As 90% Off Your Marketing Expenses When You Can Accurately Pinpoint Your Most Productive Ads, Visitors Or Products -- Quickly And Automatically, 24 Hours A Day!" www.hyperlinktracker.com

Hi Ed,

Apologies for the delay in posting this but the ebook was sold to another member here.

Larry

Larry,

Love your stuff. I am inthe UK if you ever get anything for me this side of the pond. I liked Windowetch.com but would have a shipping problem.

Cheers mate.

Ed

"Detonate Your Web Site And Chop As Much As 90% Off Your Marketing Expenses When You Can Accurately Pinpoint Your Most Productive Ads, Visitors Or Products -- Quickly And Automatically, 24 Hours A Day!" www.hyperlinktracker.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread