If everything goes right with production I'll have tons of free adspace available with extremly qualified viewers in a new downloadable program. I can't tell you what the program is other than it's home related. I'm trying to find out how many people would like to get involved. To be involved means that you would have your own program to distribute with your own advertising. It will also have my ads and logo on it but the better portion of ads would be yours. There is no cost to you and no cost for the enduser. The only catch if you can call it that is that you must distribute the downloads. Once you do you will have your ads displayed to that person for as long as they keep the handy program.

If you think you are interested reply below. The production costs might be high for me and I want to justify them with a show of interest.

Thats kind of hard to say not knowing what the progam is. If it is home related though, sounds like I might be able to use it.

Yes home related, nothing scary nothing overly technical but I don't want to say it until I have it. Basically just a handy program that nearly all of us could use. Best of all it will be free.

I'll count you in as one interested. Thanks

Sounds interesting... but I'd need to know what the program was.

Heyder - certainly interested here.

--------------
    Are you Crazy?

I think it's like Jane and Joey said.
    Interest but more info needed.

Game on!!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, I'm interested too. Like everyone else is saying, I would need a bit more info.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

Certainly sounds interesting -- can you share anything else about it?

A woman is like a tea bag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water

Well okay I'll share the information. I hope I wont have to kick myself for this and I hope you all aren't dissapointed.

The program is just a fancy recipe organizer. Anyone with an adwords account could lookup the keyword recipes and know the potential with this. I will be gearing the program around a recipe sharing website (in development) and the program will have adspace slots built in. You as a distributor of the program would be able to place your own ads into one of the slots in your distribution.

I believe that this keyword tells us a lot about the user. I believe this is what could be considered a very good potential consumer so whom better to advertise to?

The reason I've decided to offer this for others to distribute besides myself is because I would go broke paying for all of the adwords clicks daily since I'd like to max them out. I will benefit almost as much by having others distribute it so I decided to make it a mutual benefit to everyone.

There will be a total of two adslots with the primary space going to you. The other slot will go to the programmer who has to customize each distribution in order to allow your adspace. Other than that the program will have a built in logo link going to my recipe trading website. Your adspace will be a 468 by 60 slot where you can run whatever banners or text html you want from your own server. You will also need a permanent banner for when the consumer is offline. The real tech details are a little fuzzy but they'll be worked out as it's developed.

ABW Ambassador
    The golden chalice of computing since home computing first started.

A computer so mom can store her recipes!

I am not kidding. I am pretty sure this is how they marketed the c64 and even as late as that little web appliance, the aggie or something?

Just curious, have you checked out the competition - Epicurious has hands down the most amazing recipe archive online.

Chet

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    I'm interested!

Please let me know when it's done.

---
    GOAL : Enlightened by next month.
    Re-Incarnation free by 2005.

Heyder:
    We have a strong and popular food channel. Would be glad to discuss ways to leverage its viewers to your product.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Interested

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Have a site that would fit this perfectly.
    Me be interested.

Game on!!!!

Okay the sample download is available now at RecipeDrive.com. You will receive a customized version with your own banner in place on the top of the application. If interested send your 468X60 linked banner along with your contact info to heyder@czo.net. In a few days I will send your own version to you for distribution.

PS Feedback is needed for improvements.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by parentsworld:
    Certainly sounds interesting -- can you share anything else about it?

A woman is like a tea bag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"I hate sigs that are a waste of space like yours."

------------------

So your sig is better than my?

At least in my sig I don't compare a woman to a tea bag like you do here. http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...033#2456082033

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread