I have a brand new Magic Tricks site, and it needs at least a couple of somewhat related inbound links. Mostly for spiders, but it would be nice if a real person clicks it from time to time.

If you have a site about magic, or a magic shopping category on a mall page or something, you'll get a link back from this page:
    (That's the site I want a link to)

I'll take any slightly related inbound links.
    If your site doesn't quite belong on my link page, we can still work something out. I have a couple of other sites you can get a link from.

For instance, for a good link to the magic site, you can get a equally good link from a PR5 Diamonds/Jewelry site. Or for a less prominent link, you can get the same from one of my other sites. Some of their topics include:
    Engagement Rings,
    Men's Jewelry,
    DNA Testing,
    and a couple more...

I could also offer up to a million banner impressions for a very good link (real people clicks it), if you want to spin a banner for Norwegian women that is. (help is available for translations if needed) That would have to be negotiated, but we have millions of impressions available (2 Forums, topics: pregnant and newborn baby) if someone has an interest.

Contact me, either with the contact info you'll find at the link above, or click on my nick and send me a Private Topic. We'll work something out.

I still need a couple of links to that site...

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread