Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    anyone interested in this domain?

Sure, PM me a real price.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

If it wasn't a real price, please share so we can have a laugh.

Fred

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> a real price.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's an obvious enough variation the the "affiliate" theme that anybody else who wanted it would have spit up the 9 bucks to register it long ago.

If I wanted it I'd offer perhaps five shiny new quarters and two sticks of Doublemint gum.

------------------------------
    "It be's dat way sumtimes." ~ Coco B. Ware

Chief....That's your problem. You do not understand and will never understand how to make money.Good luck to you!

You should be the first one on my new portal...you need the 101

I buy domains if anyone has any that have any value?

Why buy affiliatemarketing101.com when affiliatemarketing1o1 is available? Admit it you are pronouncing in "one-oh-one" anyways so why not have the correct spelling?

H,

====================

It looks like bfc is looking for, indeed, a "REAL" price so I'll have to back out of the bidding.

</font></p>

do you guys think my name is larry asking $15 for willywonkacandybarsoldontuesdaysandmondays.com?

Heyder....I like your personality! I am thinking about buying that one but i will wait to see if anyone else registers it first.

Haiko.....what type of numbers were you thinking? I know you know better than ANYONE else how profitable these forums and so forth are

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buyforcharity.com:
    do you guys think my name is larry asking $15 for willywonkacandybarsoldontuesdaysandmondays.com?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THAT...was uncalled for. As a satisfied customer of Larrys for a 12...count them 12...character Yahoo listed .net domain I'm appalled that you would make such a statement.

You're the weakest link...goodbye!

Affiliate-Blog.com

bfc,

After all this time running ABW ... I can honestly say she is still in the black, not that I opened her for profit ( see history ).

It's a cute domain, nothing less and more importantly nothing more. I'll buy it and write it off but if your really looking for a REAL price ... it ain't gonna happen. Shit, if I can take abestweb from 4MM to #6 (today) on google for the term "affiliate marketing" I could take 1oh1 to the moon

BTW affiliate-marketing-101.com is avail also.

PS. I did domains before I attempted this aff marketing game, much less the forum thing.

</font></p>

Oh and yeah, I bought some domains from Larry also!

(TY Stanley)

</font></p>

Haiko,
    I would imagine that by now you should be in the red and could almost swim in the pool of cash.Anyways.....profit is good!

It's very cute...my friends own the domain name sportsbetting101.com and they were featured on google top page and top 5 on and off for many months.

I am sure that you could take this to the moon...finding the water is harder though

affiliate-marketing-101.com is not close to the domain we are discussing because many people are not searching for affiliate marketing 101 so as far as SEO it won't have cloe to the same effect because th true value is the marketability of the name. A true affiliate portal for newbies and veterans. Just look at the interest the new magazine has generated.

Anyways...PM me if you serious about it and not looking for a domain name for 20 bucks because if you used to sell domains, you know that the they are back on the upswing...well, at least good quality ones are.

Sorry to say...willywonkacandybarsoldontuesdaysandmondays.com is not considered one of them

!

hmmm,
    I love to gamble and I feel very good about this. However, you will have to buy your own POS. I wish my programmers could have the damn site developed quickly enough so we could see this but the reality is, it won't happen.

But, You would lose! However, I am glad to see you have your site rankd 6th in google. Imagine how being number one would feel though?

When you buy the name, let me know

ABW Ambassador
    Generally speaking when discussing financial situations BLACK=GOOD, RED=BAD.

Also as far as SEO goes if all other aspects of the two domains where the same then it would be likely that affiliate-marketing-101.com would rank higher than affiliatemarketing101.com due to the fact that most search engines interpret the hyphen "-" as a place holder character. Therefore affiliate-marketing-101.com would be seen by the SE as three seperate keywords 'affiliate', 'marketing', and '101'; whereas affiliatemarketing101.com would be seen as a single unintelligible word. Therefore affiliate-marketing-101.com would be preferable if someone were interested in a pure-play Internet marketed website while affiliatemarketing101.com might appeal to someone interested in doing extensive off-line marketing of the site.

Affiliate-Blog.com

Red, yeah that's it ... that's the ticket and I'm married to Morgan Fairchild, yeah that's it, that's the ticket. Seiously I'm still paying off old bills, even tho we've grown.

================

Stanley,

You are 100% correct, Sir.

====================

Hey bfc, with a yahoo registration email why don't you properly identify who you are, whatcha hiding? Besides "bad" doms?

</font></p>

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Generally speaking when discussing financial situations BLACK=GOOD, RED=BAD. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You beat me to it, LOL!

Reversals are RED because then the money's going the wrong way!

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

Haiko,
    What do you wanna know about me? My name is steven newman and I can be reached at snewman@buyforcharity.com

However, I am involved with many different sites.

By the way, i knew the color schemes were wrong, i just assumed that it was easier to acknowledge the other color.

Did you buy that POS yet? If you want mine, you can have it for $300

Stanley....do you have sites in google's front page, top 10? Just wondering your SEO background

Haiko....how can you be in the red? The site only costs you $50 dollar a month,tops! your ad rates are a fortune and you have at least 10 different banner ads. Maybe your not making money because your now selling domains names and trying to make dollar of each one. Good luck with that....been there, done that. There fees make it impossible to compete with the 6.95 and 7.95 prices. I would use your 30 day money back guarantee and be 100 dollars closer to profitability....

ABW Ambassador
    Steven, not to have any first hand knowledge of Haiko's finances, but your claim of $50 to run this site, shows a few things. Your ignorance and your inability to do a simple check before you post a "fact".

Secondly, affiliatemarketing101.com is a crap name.

It is not a type-in name, i bet you there is no residual traffic. Could it be made into a good site, sure any name can, you can use your friend's site as an example, but I would hardly think the domain name did it, more the work behind the site.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Did you buy that POS yet? If you want mine, you can have it for $300 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sheit - I've got better domains than that that have established PR, SERP ranking, and traffic that I would let go for 20 bucks just to lighten my load.

ABW Ambassador
    http://www.buyforcharity.com is an established site with a PR of 7; nothing to sneeze at.

http://www.affiliatemarketing101.com resolves to a "coming soon" page with no PR established.

Put up a site, establish PR, THEN ask for money. THEN you may very well get some.

Steven

a good gambler know when to fold....

it time to fold...

before you get shredded.....then eaten alive by the real pros...

Like cb said... pr7 is no biggy...

I have inactive domains with a pr7...

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

Gotta love brc, he just keeps on pitching

He doesn't understand what we understand, which is a little like saying we're not on the same sheet of music.

From the brutally frank department:
    No one else has said it so far, so I will. Give it up, we know the value of domains (or lack thereof). We also know how to develop domains. For many of us, it is easier to spend $7.95 for a domain and develop it, than to buy something like what you have offered.

I would say you can stop pitching us now, but it is somewhat entertaining.

Fred

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?

Wow....You guys crack me the F__K up.

My page rank? You guys think i run a business strictly on search engines? However, if someone can provide some info on how i check that it would be appreciated.

Look again children, take a look at our links which is over 12,000. We work with over 10,000 different organizations that advertise our site for US.

I already called someones bluff saying the name was worthless and you had better...lets see em.

Lets see what you guys have that is better....SHOW ME THE MONEY.....

I KNOW WHAT I MAKE)

So,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast