If you have any questions on traffic or sites PM or email me.

http://nametycoon.com/sale.txt

http://www.NameTycoon.com

ABW Ambassador
    PM'd you...

Affiliate-Blog.com

ABW Ambassador
    ...I'd like to say thank you to NameTycoon for a fast transaction and prompt domain transfer.

Affiliate-Blog.com

Glad you were satisfied with your transaction. Hope the domain serves it's purpose.

John

http://www.NameTycoon.com

PM & email sent

Mike & Charlie ...

ABW Ambassador
    NameTycoon,

Thanks for another smooth transaction...

Thanks to you also. List has been updated for anyone else intersted.

ABW Ambassador
    ROFL@prices. Only a sucker would pay anything over a few bucks for a .info or .biz domain - they are getting a seriously bad name with all the spamming going on.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SamyT:
    ROFL@prices. Only a sucker would pay anything over a few bucks for a .info or .biz domain - they are getting a seriously bad name with all the spamming going on. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

However, some of the dot com's where/are reasonably priced. The list has far fewer dot com's on it now than it had due obviously to people snapping them up. I bought two dot com's, already developed one of the two, and am making money from it. Don't dis these guys please...some of us like them posting here. No one HAS to buy from them but some of us do including Haiko.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SamyT:
    ROFL@prices. Only a sucker would pay anything over a few bucks for a .info or .biz domain - they are getting a seriously bad name with all the spamming going on. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the past six months I have made a living off or selling .biz and .info with small percentage of my sales being .com. I currently have 6 .biz sites in development. The general public is now becomming aware that mydomain.biz is much better than mydomainsucks.com

You might want to have a look at this site and see how much others think they are worth http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

ABW Ambassador
    Not everyone agrees and the more spam that comes from .biz domains, the worse their names get (nearly all mine comes from .biz and .info.)

YOU might want to check out this thread discussing the same issue right here in this forum.

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...7953#132107953

SamyT this is not an appraisal thread. If you have a problem with how much someone is selling a car for in the paper are you going to call them and tell them they are charging too much? No, so next time you come along to one of these threads you should think of posting comments as you have as an even larger scale of stupidity since all the world can see what you have posted in someone else's sales thread.

Who know's you may have been one of the many emails I have had recently regarding one of the .biz and .info domains I have and your offer was declined.

ABW Ambassador
    This is an open forum - anyone can post OPINIONS anywhere they want - that's the whole point. I'm assuming this isn't a paid advertisement in this thread and even when people DO pay for advertising on ABW, affiliates are still free to make any comments of give ANY opinions they may have. Do you really need to resort to name-calling and insults?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Who know's you may have been one of the many emails I have had recently regarding one of the .biz and .info domains I have and your offer was declined. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I come up with ORIGINAL domain names, I do NOT buy from sharks. Your statement was ABSOLUTELY false - but thanks for letting us know I'm not the only one who thinks they are ridiculously expensive.

Like any business there are retail and wholesale prices. When I say I turn down offers I turn down end-user offers. When it comes to domain names there is no set pricing. There's what the buyer will pay and what the seller wants and at times those two meet in the middle. If someone knows how and where to find my reseller pricing they get it at the price listed unless they are buying in bulk.

You can call me a shark if you like but I call it a business. Just like any other business that buys a product at a discount price and sells to make a profit. It's all basic economics and the world is full of sharks so I guess you better get out of the water if you don't like it.

There is nothing wrong with what NameTycoon does. It's not the same as squating on corporate domains.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You can call me a shark if you like but I call it a business. Just like any other business that buys a product at a discount price and sells to make a profit. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Whether I want to deal with sharks or not is a personal choice - I prefer to come up with unique and original domain names with endings people can trust. I'm aware it's a wholesale/retail situation, all I said was .biz and .info names at $400 + is a waste of money - MY OPINION - disregard it if you disagree

Everyone has their opinion and there is a time and a place to express those, a sales thread is not one of them.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread