Hi there!

Some of you may know that most of our affiliate income comes from adult toy sites.

We have 12 sites making money for us right now.

At this time we would like to sell one of the sites for two reasons.

1. We are in the process of adopting and need to come up with about $20,000 by this summer.

2. Tax time will be here before we know it... We have paid quarterly this year... but still expect to owe $5,000-$6,000.

So... the only thing we can think of is to sell a site or two... or three to help come up with the money we need.

I don't know if we can list adult product sites here... just let me know... or you can send us a Private Message if you are interested in hearing more about the sites.

Paula

That which is essential is invisible to the eye. - St. Exupery

Hey Paula,

Good luck with your adoption firstly.

Can you PM me the details of the site for sale.

Ed

"Detonate Your Web Site And Chop As Much As 90% Off Your Marketing Expenses When You Can Accurately Pinpoint Your Most Productive Ads, Visitors Or Products -- Quickly And Automatically, 24 Hours A Day!" www.hyperlinktracker.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Some of you may know that most of our affiliate income comes from adult toy sites.

We have 12 sites making money for us right now.

At this time we would like to sell one of the sites for two reasons.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Well, there you go, everyone! Here's a real opportunity to create a themed site! Let's see...adult toys, children's toys...er...just adult toys...

Good luck with the adoption! I'm sure it will be wonderful when all is said and done. My neighbors across the street adopted a child from Russia a couple of years ago, and it's the best thing they ever did!

Andy

Thanks, Movistar and Andy!

We are so excited about the adoption!!!

We are trying to adopt brothers from Guatemala, ages 4 and 8.

Thanks for all your best wishes!

Paula

That which is essential is invisible to the eye. - St. Exupery

Hi, you all!

I wanted to update you all on the upcoming adoption.

The good news is that almost all of the paperwork is finally done and ready to send.
    We will probably be able to get the boys at the end of this summer! YAY!

The not so good news is that we still need about $15,000 toward the adoption expenses and travel... and about $6,000 more for taxes!

We're trying to figure out the best way to get that money quickly... and legally.

Our options are loans or sell some of our sites.

We didn't sell any sites the last time I posted so I'm giving it another try.

Most of the sites we have are adult toy sites. Each is an html site built around a certain toy "niche".

We also have a gay club site and a photo rating site.

We are looking for between $300 and $5000 a site depending on number of pages, PR, traffic, sales, programming, etc.

Our goal is to sell sites until we have the $21,000 we need for the adoption and for taxes.

If you may be interested... send a PM with your questions... and we can give you more specifics.

Thanks!

Paula

Paula,

Hi, I have just had my first little girl and as I have been waiting for 15 yaers I am over the moon so although Lucy was a natural birth I feel for you.

Please let me know of the sites and if I am interested I promise to buy quickly to help you. I can't promise but I will consider this very carefully to try to help.

Ed

Paula:

Our trials and tribulations with adoption are well documented, so you certainly have our empathy! Despite the financial hole we dug ourselves into, we're looking to add another child and are facing the same question - how do we pay for it. No easy answer, of course.

Best of luck!

Paula: Check your PM.
    Howie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by movistar:
    Paula,

Hi, I have just had my first little girl and as I have been waiting for 15 yaers I am over the moon so although Lucy was a natural birth I feel for you.

Please let me know of the sites and if I am interested I promise to buy quickly to help you. I can't promise but I will consider this very carefully to try to help.

Ed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, Ed!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

I'll send you a PM about the sites.

...hope you see one you like!

Paula

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    Paula:

Our trials and tribulations with adoption are well documented, so you certainly have our empathy! Despite the financial hole we dug ourselves into, we're looking to add another child and are facing the same question - how do we pay for it. No easy answer, of course.

Best of luck! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, Karl!

Congratulations on your successful adoption!

...and thank you for the best wishes.

Best wishes to you and your families as well!

Paula

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Howie:
    Paula: Check your PM.
    Howie <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PM sent! Thanks, Howie!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread