car-mp3.com

By rights, this should be a good market segment but I've never got the site to perform, so sales have been pretty low. Yeah I know I'm not talking the site up, am I?

Traffic is currently about 1,000 visitors a month (95% real visitors, 5% bots and crawlers).

Google PageRank is 4, which is a start.

This is a sealed bid auction. Bidders should send me a PM by 6pm New York time (11pm London time) on Wednesday 21st April. Bidding is in US dollars. You can make as many bids as you like, but since you won't know what anyone else is bidding you may as well make your best offer. You don't need to post your offer amount here unless you're really bored or something. I will sporadically post the *number* of bids here but *not* the amount.

This is what you get: the domain name www.car-mp3.com, plus any layout used but NOT artwork or product images. You will also get the link popularity from any links I control, which I will keep in place for a period of 12 months.

This is what you are responsible for: initiating and paying any domain transfer fees, hosting (it may be possible for me to host for you for a fee), rebuilding the site and making a relationship with merchants. The domain is hosted at NameCheap which should allow a free transfer to another NameCheap account.

If I don't receive any bids of value then I won't sell the site.

PayPal payment is preferred. For any non-UK checks, a surcharge of US$10 will be made for processing AND the check will need to clear. PayPal is much easier.

Ask any questions in this thread. And yeah the T&Cs are a little long, sorry
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

http and a telephoto
    March 21st? Might want to edit that
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

That would be Wednesday 21st March 2007.

Oh alllllright I meant April. Changed it!
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Dynamoo - I would check the back links for car-mp3, it is showing some of your pages that are not only out of date but the CJ links are long gone.

E.G. shop/electric_scooters.htm at your main site.

Noted.. there's not a huge number of backlinks anyway. PR recently dropped from 5 to 4.

Anyhow, it's a real bargain basement site for anyone who wants to take it away for next to nothing

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread