Ok, I've started to implement a new system to manage our link swaps. Was using Arelis, but it got too cumbersome over multiple sites.

New system is based around a central database that inserts the correct links into the correct sites of ours via XML.

One of the nice aspects of this is that those of you who have multiple sites can in effect browse around and pick different sites in different niches to swap links with.

I've only added about 15 of our sites so far, but will add more each day as time allows.

So, if you have sites looking for real link swaps in the areas of Art, Posters, Candles, Celebrities, Collectibles, CDs, DVDs, Games, Health & Medical, General Shopping, Music, Jewelry & Watches ... PM me and I'll send you the URL. Once "on board" you'll be kept up to date with relevant new sites we add.

2 small caveats:

1) It's new. I think the wrinkles are all worked out on the tech side, but most of the links pages are new so haven't inherited PR yet etc.

2) We're looking to give and receive good quality reciprocal links, so there are "rules" displayed on the site

ABW Ambassador

I was using Intellilink Pro but have recently been experiencing some odd issues with the I'm switching to Arelis

Your new app looks pretty killer though! I'll go over your list of sites and let you know if I can find spots for you on any of my sites.

Arelis is great - and I've been using it for a while.

My problems with it are two-fold and not problems most will encounter:

1) I have someone who helps me manage link exchanges, and it's a pain that Arelis is client-based so the live version can only be one place at a time - makes it impossible for me to quickly take control briefly to set up some links.

2) The last major update of Arelis improved a lot regarding multiple sites, but with a lot of sites, I'm finding it less efficient than I'd like.

... and I suppose there's a final difference, and that's that Arelis tends towards the "I've added you now you add me" model which I've found to be difficult to keep on top of. The new system puts me more back in control of that.

Most people will find Arelis to be a great solution.

http and a telephoto
    never mind, must read, not skim
    Deborah Carney

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread