I've decided to sell my Clickbank site that was finished just a few weeks ago. I hope you don't look at this post as spam. I think it may interest many of you in here.

Here it is: www.CBreviews.com

I'm moving into a new business venture and simply has no time to run it, butit definately is one of my best ideas ever, and it has a huge potential. I'm surprised that there's no site like this out there (at least I've never seen one). It is totally unique.

I just wanted to check in here if anyone would be interested in buying it.

It's a clickbank product review site. Visitors can review every single products at the clickbank website.

The site took almost 3 months and and costed A LOT of money to develop. The programming partwas the most complicated and the largest expense. I won't mention any exact numbers but I'm talking about many thousand dollars. Not to talk about the time I've spent on planning all features and the structure of the site. That time isn't even included in
    the 3 months.

Here's a list of all the features:

- Visitors can review every single product on the ClickBank website (you could offer some kind of incentive for reviewing a product)

- Every single link on the website contains your affiliate ID.

- Registration required to review products

- Clicking on the user symbol will display the reviewers member profile.

- The review includes a general review + PROS and CONS of the product.

- Members area where people can edit their profile and check the status of their reviews

- Built in Cbmall type of script (but developed from scratch).

- Search box where visitors can search the entire clickbank network.

- Advanced search feature where you can perform very detailed searches.

- Top lists on every single page. (Go to the site to check them out)

- Featured review. (randomly displays a product review from the database)

- Newsletter script (add2it mailman standard).

- Product counter that displays the total amount of products + amount of new products this week.

- If you click on a certain category all the lists (and the featured review) will change and contain ONLY products within
    that specific category or sub category.

- Individual pages for every top list category that lists all top products in every category (top rated, most reviewed, etc)

- "Affiliate section" with all features of the free version of the "affiliates alert" software.

- "Getting rated" section where product owners can put different "buttons" on their product website
    where people can either see their average rating at CBreviews.com or review their product from their site so that.

- Article section where you can put search engine optimized articles, organized under all the clickbank categories.
    The admin panel allows you to add adsense ads and products (including reviews and rating) underneath the article. More on the admin panel further down. I was planning to add a large number of SEO optmized articles here every month and soon cover all the categories. There are already around 50 articles added on the site. Those are included in the sale.

- Admin Panel Features:

- List of all submitted reviews. You can decide to approve or disapprove them.

- List of all members and their profiles.

- Ban IP adresses.

- Customize the welcome email that's being sent out after registration is completed.

- Clickthrough stats for ever product link on the entire website organized in categories.
    Clickthrough stats for every single product category (and every individual product in each category), today, this week, this month and all previous months.

- Article generator where you fill in category you want the article to be placed under, meta tags, page title, article title, article body and the article page will be created automatically. You can also add google adsense on the article page and top 5 products in a matching category
    or choose up to 5 products yourself that will be placed under the article. This makes the work of adding SEO optimized articles to the site very easy. You could order large number of SEO optimized articles from a writer and add them quickly one by one.

- Search reviews and article archives.

ALL data is being fetched directly from the clickbank site and is being updated automatically!

That was all.

If you're interested please send an email to me at jakobsbiz@yahoo.com with your questions or offers.

I won't consider anything under 5000$. I have spent far too much time and money on it to sell it for anything under that amount.

Thanks,

Jakob Holmberg

I don't think you going to get anything even close to $100 let alone $5000.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    What's your traffic and income?

I see about 11,900 sites in a google search of "ebook reviews".
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

it's not even cached in Google dude. God knows why...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jakob h:
    I've decided to sell my Clickbank site that was finished just a few weeks ago. I hope you don't look at this post as spam. I think it may interest many of you in here.

Here it is: http://www.CBreviews.com

I'm moving into a new business venture and simply has no time to run it, butit definately is one of my best ideas ever, and it has a huge potential. I'm surprised that there's no site like this out there (at least I've never seen one). It is totally unique.

I just wanted to check in here if anyone would be interested in buying it.

It's a clickbank product review site. Visitors can review every single products at the clickbank website.

The site took almost 3 months and and costed A LOT of money to develop. The programming partwas the most complicated and the largest expense. I won't mention any exact numbers but I'm talking about many thousand dollars. Not to talk about the time I've spent on planning all features and the structure of the site. That time isn't even included in
    the 3 months.

Here's a list of all the features:

- Visitors can review every single product on the ClickBank website (you could offer some kind of incentive for reviewing a product)

- Every single link on the website contains your affiliate ID.

- Registration required to review products

- Clicking on the user symbol will display the reviewers member profile.

- The review includes a general review + PROS and CONS of the product.

- Members area where people can edit their profile and check the status of their reviews

- Built in Cbmall type of script (but developed from scratch).

- Search box where visitors can search the entire clickbank network.

- Advanced search feature where you can perform very detailed searches.

- Top lists on every single page. (Go to the site to check them out)

- Featured review. (randomly displays a product review from the database)

- Newsletter script (add2it mailman standard).

- Product counter that displays the total amount of products + amount of new products this week.

- If you click on a certain category all the lists (and the featured review) will change and contain ONLY products within
    that specific category or sub category.

- Individual pages for every top list category that lists all top products in every category (top rated, most reviewed, etc)

- "Affiliate section" with all features of the free version of the "affiliates alert" software.

- "Getting rated" section where product owners can put different "buttons" on their product website
    where people can either see their average rating at CBreviews.com or review their product from their site so that.

- Article section where you can put search engine optimized articles, organized under all the clickbank categories.
    The admin panel allows you to add adsense ads and products (including reviews and rating) underneath the article. More on the admin panel further down. I was planning to add a large number of SEO optmized articles here every month and soon cover all the categories. There are already around 50 articles added on the site. Those are included in the sale.

- Admin Panel Features:

- List of all submitted reviews. You can decide to approve or disapprove them.

- List of all members and their profiles.

- Ban IP adresses.

- Customize the welcome email that's being sent out after registration is completed.

- Clickthrough stats for ever product link on the entire website organized in categories.
    Clickthrough stats for every single product category (and every individual product in each category), today, this week, this month and all previous months.

- Article generator where you fill in category you want the article to be placed under, meta tags, page title, article title, article body and the article page will be created automatically. You can also add google adsense on the article page and top 5 products in a matching category
    or choose up to 5 products yourself that will be placed under the article. This makes the work of adding SEO optimized articles to the site very easy. You could order large number of SEO optimized articles from a writer and add them quickly one by one.

- Search reviews and article archives.

ALL data is being fetched directly from the clickbank site and is being updated automatically!

That was all.

If you're interested please send an email to me at jakobsbiz@yahoo.com with your questions or offers.

I won't consider anything under 5000$. I have spent far too much time and money on it to sell it for anything under that amount.

Thanks,

Jakob Holmberg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dak142:
    I don't think you going to get anything even close to $100 let alone $5000. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this tread belongs under the daily chuckle....

looks like a template site... might bring $20 on ebay....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I won't consider anything under 5000$. I have spent far too much time and money on it to sell it for anything under that amount.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

guess you will be finding the time required to run this site for quite some time....

Joe

PS&gt;&gt;&gt; while I'm feeling generious.... I'll give ya $10 USD for it
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    PageRank 0...
    Footer links don't work...

HOW old is this site supposed to be?
    *Checks Whois*
    Registered in JULY 2004!

Sorry, nobody in their right mind is going to pay $5k for a site with no (or very little) traffic!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    jakob h, you will never get top dollar for potential. Every site has potential, few ever produce.

ABW Ambassador
    I make good money with some of my sites, but I would never have tried to sell them for $5,000 when I first started them.

Some of my sites make nada, even after a lot of work. Some sites just don't work as well as others, no matter how much money you spend or how much work you do.

How can anyone in their right mind buy a site for $5,000 that has no traffic and no presence on the Internet?

You could have paid $10,000 to get a site up and running, but it does not mean that that site is worth $10,000, or even $10

I have never had one of my sites evaluated, but I am sure the cost of creating a site is not a major indication of future value

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chez Noir:
    jakob h, you will never get top dollar for potential. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well circa 2000 you got paid for potential

Your best bet is to take your own advice, from the middle of your bestsellers list:

"This is the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earns $435,000+ per year online
    ... selling other people's stuff!"

Anybody interested in a snake-oil franchise?

A Lot better site I found Selling for $6
    Ya go to ebay US site and search for "clickbank mall"

you can get that straight

So that guy was crazy is it ? I guess he didn't know that he could sell it for

$5000

Have a look there.

http and a telephoto
    You bumped a post from 2004. Thread closed.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

13. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread