I picked up this domain about a year ago. My idea was to build a web site where people could add their own recipes and share them with friends. It has tremendous viral marketing potential if it's developed right, plus good affiliate marketing potential for cookbooks, cooking magazines, cooking items, gourmet food, etc.

I have too many other ideas, so I'm going to let this domain go. PM me an offer if you're interested.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I've had several people email me asking what I would take. I don't really have a set price in mind. Make an offer. If it's high enough to get my attention, I'll sell it right away. Otherwise, I'll probably sell it to the highest bidder in 2-3 weeks.

Also, one ABWer had a great suggestion for the domain. She says that phpNuke has an "Add Your Recipe" module that would be pretty easy to build this site around.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread