Hi, I have a brand new website, with a domain name, and all the tools from Namo, paid for for one year,I find that i cannot keep 5 websites going, my vision and other disabilities prevent me from sitting here to many hours eah day.I want to donate the whole thing to anyone that is will to use some earnings for medical researh.the domain name is http://www.shoppingrite.com/ all the systems are set, except a few more search engines, it has googl and 4 other search programs, and needs some work on the home page,anyone interested plese Pm me, it's free,to the user, I can give you the user name, password, and phone nuber of the web hosting company, I already spoke to them and they agreed to let someone else have it, I am falling behind on my other sites, and this is soppsed to be one of the best programs, called Namo.Someone please use it, it's a shame to waste,I have plenty of merchants for the other sites, some have since dropped out, and i have to search each to delete, them and add the new ones.Or just give the money to the needy, like my wife and i used to do.
    JJ
    JJ

Hello;

I am certainly intersted in this, if I qualify. Being recently disabled, I would have no problem with your pre-requisite. However, I can't seem to get into the site... can you send me the URL to browse it, or is it already gone? If so, please keep me in mind because I'm in the market for a ready to go site... I need a new career! Because of my condition I had to close my business of 25 years and have to start from scratch on the Intrnet. Unfortunately, I have very little exoertise in the technological aspects, but maybe I can hire that out?

Anyway, please let me know if there are more that you may know about.

Thanks and God Bless!

George

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread