Hi,

I thought that it will only be fair to offer this graphic to ABW members before I offer it to someone else. ONE person is going to be lucky to posses THIS BEAUTY. As most of you know, I do only custom graphics and this is why I can sell this graphic to ONLY ONE person. The person MUST be an ABW member!

This SAMPLE IMAGE is VERY low quality, it has an ugly pattern on it, and it has the word "sample" watermarked. This is done ONLY for protection of the image, and it will ALL be gone when you buy the image. The original image has the following specifications:

File Format: Adobe Photoshop CS (will be resized and converted to ANY RASTER size or format you like)
    File Size: 11.6Mb
    Image Width: 3500 pixels (11.5 inches print size, can be easily extended to double that size)
    Image Height: 2400 pixels (7.1 inches print size, can easily be extended to double that size)
    Color Mode: CMYK (pro print color mode), can easily be modified to RGB (screen mode)
    Image Resolution:: 300dpi (pro print resolution). FYI screen resolution is 72dpi.

As you can see from the specifications above, the image is in ULTRA high quality, and it is ready for print (on t-shirts, posters, brochures, flyers, etc., etc). It can be used as a logo or as a graphic, and it can be used on your website too.

Here are the things that can be modified on the image so the image is custom made for you:
    - "Sky" background can be taken out.
    - Color of bird can be chaged.
    - Color of eye can be changed.
    - Black tip on the beak can be deleted.
    - Text can be replaced with whatever text you like (for example, your website's name).

I hope that this is enough for you to get a good feel for the quality of the image.

Now for the price and payment... I gave a lot of thought about this because only one person can have this graphic and I wanted to give everyone an equal chance to buy it. I thought that it is best if I did some kind of an auction. So, I decided that I will do it like this...

The starting price is US$150. Everyone who is interested can contact me by email and give me the HIGHEST price that they are able to pay for the graphic, but the price MUST be greater than or equal to $150. That way, I will sell the graphic to the person who offers the highest price for the graphic. I will keep this strictly confidential and no names will be given out unless he/she wants to. In case two or more people offered the same highest bid, I will contact them all and ask them if they want to modify their bid. I will keep this open for a few days and I will anounce when it is over. Payment will be by any major credit card when the bidding is over.

You can send your offers by using the contact form on the following page:
    http://www.alexbet.com/contact.asp

Please MAKE SURE you type your name, email address, and ABW screen name. Type your bid in the "Additional Info" text form as such, "Bid for image:$" and type your price. ALL bids will be taken into account and the highest will win. I repeat again, you MUST be an ABW member in order to bid for this image. I WILL check ALL the screen names of the bidders.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me here.

Take it away....
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hi All,

This offer will end soon, so all of you that want to bid, please do so now because this offer in not going to be available any more.
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

Nice work (as always). Do you have any other images? I did not realize you were selling them without someone requesting something specific.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Ron,

I am planning to have many more of these in the future, just after Q4 is finished because it is really busy right now.

For now, I have one more which is a nice women's foot in a high heel sandal. If you like to see it, I show it to you.

I also want to announce that this offer is over.
    Alex

Benjamin Franklin

I have four good shoe domain names I want to work on sometime. I'd be interested in seeing a sample of the shoe one.

Thanks!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Here is a sample of Alex's work he made this one for me.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Ron,

PM me your email so I can email you the image.

Gordon, that is one of my favorites.
    Alex

Benjamin Franklin

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread