CJ just closed my account after being with them since there beginning!

They told me that I would have to purchase something through each of my 400 Plus merchants in order to keep the account, and that I have to start over again and cut and paste in all the code for all 400 plus merchants.

This will take weeks with our program.

So, be warned that if you’re in development of a site that involves CJ, you will not have support at all. They have no policy and it can cost you thousands of dollars to re-do all the links. They way our program works we need these links or scumware (parasites) will take the commissions from us!

This can happen to you. Parasites will get your commission every time they deactivate your account on CJ.

I would like to invite all interested members here to join me in fighting this, and all parasites. Anyone interested in working with me, I have a plan and would like to talk to you about how we can eliminate parasites and any challenges like this from stealing away our lively hood.

Colorado River, Bullhead City AZ
    Am I to understand that your site has been with them since 1998?

You have no sales?

Don't quit your day job.

Mesa, Arizona
    This all sounds very weird to me! Did they inform you by email, and what exactly did they say? I find it hard to believe that they would ask you to buy something from all your merchants to keep the account open - this is unheard of. I know that CJ has been closing the accounts of publishers who have not been generating any revenue for a few months, so I don't know if this applies in your case. I wonder whether anybody else in this Forum has received a similar notification from CJ?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread