Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yesterday I found out when I called CJ that they closed my account after being with them since their beginning! They said it was because of inactivity. I explained again that we were in development and needed the account for testing.

They told me that I would have to purchase something through each of my 400 Plus merchants in order to keep the account, and that I have to start over again and cut and paste in all the code for all 400 plus merchants.

Imagine what this would do to for their bottom line if we would have been generating say 10,000.00 in volume per day. Where would all that commission go? Talk about parasites!

This will take weeks with our program.

So, be warned that if you’re in development of a site that involves CJ, you will not have support at all. They have no policy and it can cost you thousands of dollars to re-do all the links. They way our program works we need these links or scumware (parasites) will take the commissions from us!

Basically they are no better than parasites because our commission is taken away from us. We will not get commission from anyone that makes a purchase through our site and this is the 4th time they have done this. They have taken away any commission that was in our account and now they are taking away all future earnings.

This can happen to you. Parasites will get your commission every time they deactivate your account on CJ.

I would like to invite all affiliate marketers to join me in fighting this activity, and all parasites. It is an outright disgrace to pay for performance marketing. It’s more like “pay them for our performance marketing”.

Anyone interested in working with me, I have a plan and would like to talk to you about how we can eliminate parasites and any challenges like this from stealing away our lively hood.

quote:
    this is the 4th time they have done this

Frankly, if you've had your account deactivated FOUR TIMES for inactivity, the problem isn't with CJ, it's with your marketing.

Erik

==============================
    Tired of a handful of people having TOTAL power over human-edited directories? Help www.BuildtheHive.com change that forever.

ABW Ambassador
    LOL, wasn't this the exact same thread that was removed yesterday?

I work in lounge pants

ABW Ambassador
    The first thread you started with this posting seems to have disappeared. It doesn't make any more sense this time either. Explain what it has to do with parasites. Explain why CJ is requiring you to purchase from each of your merchants.

To summerize the previous thread: "Huh????"

Does this have something to do with a Gold Coin scheme?

Wayne

Added: Oops, didn't realize it was removed. Thought the forum was info-pooping again.

I thought you had to have one purchase from one merchant in six months to remain active. Isn't this right?

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Yep, I tried to post last night, and it would not work!

Anyway, the problem is not our marketing. We require our members to send in proof of purchase. We have also, made many test purchases thorough our links.

We have never seen any commission in 3 years of development. We just launched 30 days ago.

We never received calls back from CJ as to why they were not tracking the sales. I would imagine that it was due to them disabling the account several times. The dact is that we were getting sales for them even in development!

Basically, we can proof countless purchases because we have proof from the purchaser. These people expect rebates and they get upset when the company they purchased from does not honor. It does not matter to the consumer weather it is lack of tracking or whatever the excuse.

Parasites steal your commissions!

That is exactly what is happening here. Directly or indirectly we can’t get paid for getting people to purchase from these merchants.

It wouldn’t matter how many million spent to acquire customers, or what type of site it is.

It affects all of us.

These days you really need to check your receipt just going through the check out at WalMart!

The way it look is that Cj is making so much money of companies that support parasites, None of you are doing a thing about it, and that they themselve are dabling in the activity.

This keeps up and it will be a matter of time before ebates and CJ lock all of you out!

quote:
    Originally posted by NorthernStudio:
    The first thread you started with this posting seems to have disappeared."

I never even saw it last night!

"It doesn't make any more sense this time either. Explain what it has to do with parasites. Explain why CJ is requiring you to purchase from each of your merchants."

They told me yesterday that I would have to buy something myself from all 400 plus to keep the account going.

They dont care that it takes a lot of time to enter all the code for 400 merchant. Figure it out!

To summerize the previous thread: "Huh????"

Does this have something to do with a Gold Coin scheme?

Wayne

Added: Oops, didn't realize it was removed. Thought the forum was info-pooping again.

quote:
    Originally posted by kharrison:
    Anyway, the problem is not our marketing. We require our members to send in proof of purchase. We have also, made many test purchases thorough our links.

We have never seen any commission in 3 years of development. We just launched 30 days ago

Not to be overly rude, but BULLSH*T.

You haven't received any commissions in 3 years, then why stay with them, are you dense?

You require proof of purchase? If I bought something form your site and you required proof of purchase I would tell you to kiss my . I bought the item from another site and it is not up to me to send you information that is none of your business.

Lay off the booze or drugs or at the very least get some help.

SandraR

quote:
    Originally posted by SandraR:
    quote:

We have never seen any commission in 3 years of development. We just launched 30 days ago

Not to be overly rude, but BULLSH*T.

You haven't received any commissions in 3 years, then why stay with them, are you dense?

You require proof of purchase? If I bought something form your site and you required proof of purchase I would tell you to kiss my http://www.artgoodies.net/web/moon_avatar.gif . I bought the item from another site and it is not up to me to send you information that is none of your business.

Lay off the booze or drugs or at the very least get some help.

Wow! You don’t even have a clue!

Seems you also like the idea of being cut out of your commissions.

With your attitude it could be very soon that affiliate marketing will go to the dogs!

Have you ever sent in a rebate on a purchase?

What school you went!

Also, you are very rude!

This is a respectable forum, and I would appreciate it is you would help keep it that way!

http://www.ssan.comhttp://www.artgoo...oon_avatar.gif

[This message was edited by kharrison on February 05, 2004 at 01:02 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    quote:
    These people expect rebates

Umm an incentive site
    And did you even mention this anywhere or is it sort of forgot to mention it when I applied
    They don't expire someone 4 times just for the fun of it
    Give us the full story

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

Hi:

This site has been in development for over 3 years. The entire business model has always been disclosed on CJ.

I understand that they will suspend you with no activity. But what if your in production? So what id it takes 10 years to complete a site.

They should accept the sales even in development and they should pay the commissions.

They should not make one policy and put every situation under that and simply keep your commissions!

I am beginning to wonder if the Honor system would almost be a better way to do this. Having CJ in the middle was what I built my business around.

The bottom line is parasites steal your commission! It is up to us to stop this from happening to anyone. I don’t care what the excuse form CJ is. They are making it very hard to earn anything with their activities!

Each time the suspended us, there was no warning! Here we are working our butts off to get this huge marketing site working to get the merchants sales and this is the thanks we get!

quote:
    What school you went!

I went school good!

CDC

ABW Ambassador
    No, what it means is you never learned how to include your tracking code correctly, but instead of stopping to fix that, you just blindly kept going on and in the end want to blame your failure on somoene other than the rightful cause of your failure, yourself.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    "Each time the suspended us"

How many times do you need to be suspended before you get it?

"So what id it takes 10 years to complete a site."

Then you have many problems if it takes you that long.

ABW Ambassador
    By the way, anyone not familiar with kharrison and his lies should read this thread:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?q=Y&a=...6716072615&p=1

There you will see he claims to have been in constant contact with CJ. And great quotes like:

quote:
    What do you mean paid to surf. WE have an 80% proven conversion rate. That means that 80% of the shoppers baught something and paid the Advertiser for it. Is this not what they want?????

How he is getting an 80% conversion rate and not getting any commissions?? hmmmm

I do not think kharrison should be allowed to continue to post here. He has obviuously lied numerous times, and is now posting in other threads about CJ based on his past lies. So he is offering examples like in the ebay thread,

quote:
    You might want to try a test purchase and make sure that they are reporting it correct. I have had many miss-reported sales from these people!

So what is it? You get some reported? You don't? You are in constant contact with CJ? But you aren't???

This little boy needs to get the plug pulled on being able to tell his lies here.

Chet

I thought this was a forum, not a boxing ring.

What I say is true!

It's not a competitive issue here or ego.

You can let this activity continue if you wish, but I am not.

I have not seen commission from CJ. I have seen plenty from others!

Like I said before, we need to stand up and stop the parasites. If you are not willing to even start then your loss.

Anyway I like constructive criticism. But please don’t be rude. You have nothing to fear it terms of completion, so it will not benefit you.

I am out for a bit, but please keep going on this. It is important.

And whoever you are that is saying that I am lying, you must have the intention of smearing this or something. Are you a parasite?

In Reply to whay I kept going with CJ:

I believed in there tracking, and their Smart Rewards program fits well with our program!

That's it.

quote:
    Originally posted by Chez Noir:
    No, what it means is you never learned how to include your tracking code correctly, but instead of stopping to fix that, you just blindly kept going on and in the end want to blame your failure on somoene other than the rightful cause of your failure, yourself.

Chet

Our tracking code is installed correctly, and always has been!

We have not failed at all! What gave you that idea?

You should try it yourself and see for yourself.

Nobody has to believe me. See for yourself.

ABW Ambassador
    OH MY GOD!!!! kharrison!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

I have never gotten a comission!! I have never had a click track!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    We have also, made many test purchases thorough our links.
    We have never seen any commission in 3 years of development.

quote:
    I believed in there tracking,

Our tracking code is installed correctly, and always has been!

You believed in CJ tracking for 3 years having made test purchases which did not track despite you having the correct tracking code?

King GuffStar

Parasiteware™ Support The Fight

quote:
    We just launched 30 days ago.
    Yes, 30 days ago. And 90 days ago. And 750 days ago. How many times are you going to launch? I don't think it's working.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    >I don't think it's working.

Heh heh.

But with PR like that, how could he fail?

George Orwell got the date wrong

ABW Ambassador
    Michael, that is hilarious.

I do like how he thinks putting (TM) after Hit Engine makes it so. There is no trademark associated with "Hit Engine". So just another um.. confusing *cough* point?

Chet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast