• I am 100% Female

37 37.00%
  • I am 100% Male

53 53.00%
  • Others : )

5 5.00%
  • Animals???

5 5.00%
    This poll really isn't all that important but I see so many Female affiliates here that it almost seems to be equal to male affiliates that are here. Don't get me wrong ladies, I know we are not your equals and I am in no way trying to imply that at all. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] It's just with some of the user names it is hard to tell what the break down is.

Seriously though I am just curious as to what the break down here is. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

My guess is that it is about 40 percent Female and about 60% Male! Ooops, forgot to leave room for other. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Any guesses anyone?

Was a male but after Google's dance???

I figured by my name it wouldn't be too hard to figure the gender out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible..

I see the big four network representatives have voted.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I

The fact my domain is open to the public does not mean it's contents are public domain!

Ice, ROTFLMAO!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

LadyBoss,

You could of just put Boss for your name and I would of known. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I was trained well by my ex, lol. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Dapackster,
    In our house we have 2 titles Ladyboss, and ThinksHeisBoss. He is trained well too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible..

ABW Ambassador
    Oh you guys are too much

Haven’t you ever heard of equality and compromise.

Jeez, in our house we treat each other EQUALLY, discuss BOTH sides and air BOTH our points, then, and ONLY then, does she decide what I will do.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm so sick of the Male vs. Female male take the low road because it's politically correct/hip BS.

I don't slap my wife around nor does she me but I clearly understand my role and do my best to satisfy it as well as she with hers. It doesn't matter what you decide the role be but any good or great marriage requires a clear understanding of who does what and why.

I respect my wife and her decisions so much so that I'd do exactly as she says even if it killed me. I believe she would do the same.

Anyways I think the reason we are seeing such a large female population here at abw is because women are smart enough to know this is the thing to do. Men too are smart enough but many are stuck paying the bills in their daily j.o.b.s grind that they can't look ahead and see the light is here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:

Anyways I think the reason we are seeing such a large female population here at abw is because women are smart enough to know this is the thing to do. ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

27% female, 58% male is a large female population?

Interesting you would think so.

Donna

In my humble (male) opinion, I bet the females are just smart enough to not vote. lol

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 27% female, 58% male is a large female population? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, well I wasn't referring to the poll results. I believe the female population is better represented here than that.

ABW Ambassador
    and the gap narrows...

It's more fun to jump on the trampoline than sit underneath it!

The phrase "There's a little bit of good in everyone" springs to mind in this poll, eh MsMarySunshine? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

I thought maybe there were so many women represented in the affiliate biz because women like shopping more than men do, and affiliate marketing is all about people buying stuff.

And, as far as I can tell, the shopping thing isn't a cliche because I'm the only female I know personally who really hates going shopping, at least when it involves going to the mall or a store. The only time I like shopping is when I'm doing it online, which sort of explains why I'm here. And even now, most of the "shopping" I'm doing is looking for products to feature on my sites.

And, actually I'm surprised - I expected the number to be closer to 40% MALE and 60% female (with a few random animals/ others thrown in). Maybe the women in this forum are just more vocal than the men as a whole.

J

lol, Janiss, I hate to go shopping but love to go to the hardware store!!

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.

ABW Ambassador
    @Dynamoo...

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

It's more fun to jump on the trampoline than sit underneath it!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Too funny. I'm with Janiss and Vicki. And I literally cringe the one or two times a year I have no choice but to go to Wal-Mart for something. For me it's one of the worst forms of torture there is.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I only got to vote once. My Parrot didn't vote. He thinks he's a she and types while I dictate. Oh well saved some confusion anyhow...damn thing just bit me!

I'll just be a b**ch now and proff reed ..oooouch!

WebMaster Mike

[edited by Mr. Parrot 12:34PM]

ABW Ambassador
    We are a husband/wife team. I'll vote female just to help the cause, but it's really the both of us.

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread