Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 38.46%
  • No

14 53.85%
  • Other

2 7.69%
    ...revamping you sites for the after Christmas sales yet?

<left class=sig><FONT face="Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif" color=blue size=2>Gift Shopping Network</FONT>
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi

Yep, and keeping up with all the last minute holiday shipping deals is really paying off big time! Heck, I just finished my Valentines pages this afternoon, too.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I've kept up with the shipping stuff on some sites, but no after-Christmas pages will happen until after Christmas.

This week and next week will be spent doing what's really important to me: Enjoying life!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!~Old Christmas Song

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by erninator:
    Yep, and keeping up with all the last minute holiday shipping deals is really paying off big time! Heck, I just finished my Valentines pages this afternoon, too.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I am impressed. I thought I was doing good by just getting rid of my Christmas stuff.

I know Valentines day is not too too far away, but I never thought of making pages for it. You are an inspiration Ernie. LOL

Diane

<left class=sig><FONT face="Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif" color=blue size=2>Gift Shopping Network</FONT>
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    I've kept up with the shipping stuff on some sites, but no _after_-Christmas pages will happen until after Christmas.

This week and next week will be spent doing what's really important to me: Enjoying life!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!~Old Christmas Song<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a great plan Leader. Alas, I do not have the will-power. If I know something needs to be done, I have to do it. *sigh* It's a curse.

I hope you have a great time, and enjoy your break.

Diane

Nope
    They're still hitting and buying Christmas stuff...bit late but guess they're hanging on to stuff for next year or Christmas in July, or belated gifts.

Have a great Chrissy everyone

Are you kidding? Sales still coming in. I don't want to change anything! LOL

Besides, I did not start my Christmas shopping until today. I'm too busy to revamp my sites.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mousejockey:
    Nope
    They're still hitting and buying Christmas stuff...bit late but guess they're hanging on to stuff for next year or Christmas in July, or belated gifts.

Have a great Chrissy everyone <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't published any of my new pages as yet, I'm just doing some work in the background so I'll be ready for the after Christmas sales.

Happy Hols to you!!

Diane

Interested in Philosophy come to my forum: ><A href="http://forums.delphiforums.com/kabbalists"<FONT color=purple>Philosophy, Spirituality & Kabbalah

"This week and next week will be spent doing what's really important to me: Enjoying life!"

I enjoy working online (and watching that little commission meter).

ABW Ambassador
    What are Christmas sales? I treat every day of the year like Christmas!

Brian
    aka Cyclone

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cyclone:
    What are Christmas sales? I treat every day of the year like Christmas!

Brian
    aka Cyclone
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brian,

So every day is a holiday? I like that.

<P class=sig align=left></P>
    <P class=sig align=left><LEFT class=sig><FONT face="Times New Roman,Times,Serif"><FONT color=purple>Interested in Philosophy? Come and visit my forum:
    </FONT>
    <FONT color=purple>Philosophy, Spirituality &amp; Kabbalah</FONT></FONT></P>
    <DIV class=sig align=left><FONT class=TimesRoman12 face="Times New Roman" color=#d6b643><FONT color=blue>"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi</FONT></FONT></DIV>

+ Reply to Thread