just got this from "CyberRebate"

quote:
    "Come join successful webmasters who have been promoting our program. Virtumundo, Mailbits, WeatherBug, IWon, Ebates, Netrospect, ValueClick, PlasmaNet, and countless others"

then I took a look at their stats [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

3 month EPC $0.17 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

7 day EPC $0.09 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

and best of all

chargeback 95.20% :eek:

quick where do I sign ? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Where the hell do CJ find these fantastic merchants ?

Gordon,

I thought they were still in Chapter 11 :confused:

quote:
    ABOUT THE BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDING:

1) When did CyberRebate.com, Inc. file its bankruptcy?

A petition under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code was filed by CyberRebate.com, Inc. on May 16, 2001 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York. The case number is 101-16534-608, and the case has been assigned to bankruptcy judge Carla E. Craig.

and ......

quote:
    Where the hell do CJ find these fantastic merchants ?

LINKSHARE!

Haiko

It is a new name "shippingonly.com

here is the mail sent to me via CJ.

quote:
    Is CyberRebate back?

No! But get ready for the strongest 4th quarter with ShippingOnly.Com! We offer the best FREE products program on the web. Come join successful webmasters who have been promoting our program. Virtumundo, Mailbits, WeatherBug, IWon, Ebates, Netrospect, ValueClick, PlasmaNet, and countless others! With the highest conversion and best products combined with a 12% commission payout - you can't go wrong! Be sure not to wait! The space is limited and filling up fast!

Click Here To Sign-Up! http://members.cj.com/members/affili...ai_merchantid= 525689

Or contact:
    John Lambert
    jp@shippingonly.com
    850-473-8468

Casey Lane
    casey@shippingonly.com
    850-473-8468

Seems the bankruptcy regulations in America are the same as the UK (CR*P) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

It might be worth letting as many people as possible know about this in the hope it will save them a lot of grief.

What the odds shippingonly.com will file bankruptcy when it's time to pay us affiliates?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    ShippingOnly (gag, ack)! They were at CJ last year, too. What a DOOOGGG...I mean, OWF!...people wouldn't even CLICK it. Or come to the page they were on either! I mentioned their name in PPC descriptions...and got about 10 clicks in 2 months.

So that's run by the same place as CyberRebate, huh...I wonder what other dogs they have going?

ABW Ambassador
    Theres No Free Lunch!!!

If It Sounds To Good To Be True ...

Just a few

Regards,
    Dave

Lol, I got the email and hurried to see the stats. Jeeeez, this is a good example of what I don't understand about CJ's. They chase the good paying pay per leads out or force them to chnge their program so it doesn't pay anymore and leave garbage like this in. ????? Can someone please explain to me what I am missing. Why WHY WHY

Affiliate Programs That Might Pay, Hmmmm

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Packy ]

Iwon pays $1/lead at onresponse and converts well too. Did they used to be CJ? :eek:

CK, I don't think they were ever with CJ. They were with Reporting.net but I never did good with them there. Right now they are with OnResponse and like you say are converting pretty good. They are also with Linkshare now but don't seem to be converting as well there. Ut-Oh, I think I just left the door open for Leader, lmao. OnReponse from what I have been told pays you whether the merchant pays or not so it's risk free if I'm not mistaken.

Packy,

I'm doing pretty well with Iwon at Onresponse. My conversion rate has been hovering around 20% so at $1/lead, that's 20 cents per click or about a $20 EPC in CJ terms. I don't think they give a "network" conversion rate, but I think 20% is acceptable. When they upped the ante to $1/lead last month, I started to push them alot more and have been pleased with the results. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I just wish my CJ EPC would stop falling. :eek:

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread