View Poll Results: Do you think that it is time that Mike should be banned?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Time to ban Mike from ABW, his bigotry is not welcome

26 50.98%
  • Give him a warning, try to get him to stop

2 3.92%
  • He is entitled to his opinion, no matter who he insults

18 35.29%
  • He is ever so slightly crazy, so it is to be expected

5 9.80%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    After this comment, - on top of many other comments - , is there really any reason why Mike should be allowed to continue with his bigotry on ABW?

This is the comment: "My take on Tommy is he's probably a rabid Bush supporter with the mindset of a Jewish MBA graduate justifying a business plan strickly by the the bottom line. Ethics gets trumped by greed."

Why is nothing ever done to stop this kind of racism? The bigotry should not be allowed anywhere in a forum. Comments are encouraged.

Enough DAMN IT

I am tired and very sick with Tonsillitis today. To view this topic on a poll which has been done and tried already by myself is enough.

Like the law you get only one bite at the apple.

Juilian - Mike is an eccentric and you can grow with this man and gain valuable knowledge. To stop him now because you are in a mood is NOT CORRECT.

Get a grip, put down the Beer or Vodka and LEAVE MIKE ALONE!

ABW Ambassador
    Not saying anyone should be banned, but what was it that Big Chuck was booted for? Eccentricity?

Wayne

You Americans make me laugh sometimes,
    You are all for freedom of speech so long as you agree with what is being said
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    I am not an American, I am English (although that could be worse than being American to some people)

My take on banning here at ABW is that there seems t be a rather wide gray area regarding the rules. But it's Haiko's board and he can do what he chooses.

One note though, you really should put a link to the post you reference so everyone can verify what you are saying. Otherwise we are just taking your word for it and have no idea if the statement is true or not.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Gordan,
    I'm an American and YOU CAN't say that!!!

just kidding, I liked your comment and rings sooooo true!

ABW Ambassador
    This has bugger all to do with freedom of speech

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Julian:
    "My take on Tommy is he's probably a rabid Bush supporter with the mindset of a Jewish MBA graduate justifying a business plan strictly by the the bottom line. Ethics gets trumped by greed." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA hA HA ha
    This is what you want to ban him on! hahahaha

FREEDOM OF SPEECH if you ask me!

ABW Ambassador
    It is a racist statement. And it doesn't suprise me Sandra that you don't have a problem with it since you posted once that "certain races" scream louder than others.

The rules are clear to me
    Bigotry
    Any derogatory post referencing any persons (member or non-member) race, color, creed, or sexual preference (or any allegations thereof, justified or not) will be deleted ASAP, repeat offenders will be banned.

you know this racism lark is bloody funny when you look at it...............
    it is ok for a colored guy to call a colored guy a ****** but if I want to say it even in a joking context I get myself crucified.
    Gimme a break. If you don't like what someone says... just ignore it whats the problem?
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

I lived here in US since 88 and heard and been told so many racism towards me and all I tell them is my a$$ is brown followed with what's your excuse?

Racism remarks shouldn't be bothered too much or your life will just be miserable!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe the person making the remark doesn't having a problem with it, but the target of the remark might have a problem with it. This isn't the first time Mike has done this and isn't the first time people have had a problem with it. Not everybody takes things the same way. Gordon, you can't put yourself in the shoes of who some of these remarks are directed to.

ABW Ambassador
    "Racism remarks shouldn't be bothered too much or your life will just be miserable!"

Maybe they shouldn't be tolerated? Letting things slide usually leads to bigger problems.
    Nove, you're from the Phillipines, so you wouldn't have a problem if i started calling you a Flip? I had a good friend from there and he had a big problem with it, and knocked somebody on their ass for calling him that.

This thread should be closed - now.

Fred

I totally agree!

Gordon has the answer!

Hey guys I thought this was supposed to be an affiliate marketing forum - guess i was wrong

I watch all types of bigotry weather the color is PURPLE or GREEN. But it’s all the same. Hatred is all the same color.

The word is not ME ME ME ME ME .. MY COLOR, MY RACE, MY RELIGOUN, MY SEX, MY PREFERENCE, MY &lt; MY &lt; MY &lt; MY &lt; MY

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

WHEN me is not the priority only then will we evolve.

ABW Ambassador
    In Mike's case it's probably something other than a race thang, something a little bit deeper maybe. After all, he is a rabid bush supporter himself. Seems he feels some inadequacy in the fact that he is neither Jewish nor an MBA.

What does being a Bush supporter have to do with this thread, or Mike's comment?

Fred

ABW Ambassador
    You're not far from the mark, Chief. Racism has its roots in low self-esteem, fear & insecurity.

Wayne

http and a telephoto
    At least the Mike bashing is getting taken out of the 180 forum where it just clouded the issues. Let's make sure we look like a bunch of asses when the government comes here to get our opinions at the request of 180.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    - - - - - -
    Let's make sure we look like a bunch of asses when the government comes here to get our opinions at the request of 180.
    - - - - - -

Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

ABW Ambassador
    That's why I asked the moderator to move the posts to a new thread. Mike's bigoted comments will be presented as the main objection to 180's practices.

Am I sorry I called him on it in that thread? Not for a second. Bigoted, racist, religious intolorant & hate speech need to be challenged on the spot. Despite the support all of his hate-based comments has garnered today & in the past, I'll call him on it everytime I see it.

Wayne

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast