4 5.71%
  • CJ

50 71.43%
  • I like both equally

6 8.57%
  • I dislike both equally

10 14.29%
    Mansfield, TX
    Which network do you prefer, Linkshare or CJ?
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I prefer CJ because they handle International merchants and have better reporting capabilities. LinkShare does have some nice marquee merchants that I like.

ABW Ambassador
    Los Angeles
    CJ, for consolidated payments.

I do like some of the features on linkshare and I wish other networks would incorperate them. Like the dynamic links. It's much easier to use those on coupon and deal sites.

But the fact that half the products on the merchants sites are not in the product links or that half the product links in for the merchant are out of date really peeves me. And the payment structure, I hate it.

CJ converts better and I like their product search feature, it's convient and makes it easier to find the merchant with the better price. I also like the consolidated payments.

So somebody needs to start a network with real time stats like shareasale, product search like CJ(that goes above 1000 results), dynamic links like linkshare, has consolidated payments, pays on time, and better has sales tracking. Then I would be happy. Oh, yes and doesn't charge for datafeeds.

CJ - for consolidated payments, direct deposit, and paying on time.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    CJ. Snare, as always, can jump off a pier.

Even with the "new" (new to THEM ...others have had it for years and years!) consolidated payments, I still don't like them. I don't trust that their consolidated payment would come on time, considering that in many of the slow-payment complaints I've read over the past year or two, people have said that LS ITSELF was who was slow on the ball rather than the merchants!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I think CJ has a much better program and much more responsive service. I've had issues with them in the past and they're very responsive to emails. I don't think I've ever had LinkShare respond to an email. It's almost as if they don't have people behind their systerm. I'm completely fed up with LinkShare and believe they're guilty of very unfair and unethical business practices. They're lazy and don't care about fixing problems relating to their affiliates. They truely are the worst run affiliate network. Too bad they have a lot of the biggest merchants. I'll be happy when these merchants finally leave Linkshare and either start their own inhouse program or move to a more reputable network. Just look at REI, they jumped ship and are now running on CJ. I'd like to see more of this!!

- Scott

ABW Ambassador
    "They're lazy and don't care about fixing problems relating to their affiliates. They truely are the worst run affiliate network."

I'll second that. Without a doubt.

The irony is that if they got their act together (a polite way of saying getting their heads out of their you know what), they could easily be the best.

cj best overall

except i don't like they charge affiliate big fee for re-issue a check ( lost in the postal system ? )

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    I dont; think I've ever had a merchant at Linkshare that converts very well and the names of their reports are completely confusing to me. Then there's the log-in hassle.

CJ's interface blows Linkshare completely out of the water.

Affiliateville, USA

St Petersburg, RU / Wilmington, DE
    CJ period (!)

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread