After a rocky start, Ski and Snowboard House is on track and rolling with CJ and has a brand new account manager!
    Hello everyone! My name is AJ and I've been reading up on the previous threads here regarding Ski and Snowboard House. I tried to jump in here before the last guy got the ball rolling in the wrong direction, and I admit that some things discussed here regarding our campaign have been pretty bad. So I would officially like to introduce us, and let all publishers know that we are here to work for them in creating new banners, providing product feeds, as well as taking any other requests or suggestions.
    After learning much about CJ and affiliate marketing (there's still more to learn), we've simplified our program a lot. There are no catches, we are offering a very competitive 7% commission on all sales, and all publisher transactions will get approved within five days. This assures everyone that they get paid on time, with no extensions on open periods!.
    We believe that both advertisers and publishers need to work together to make everyone happy, so if there is anything we can do for our publishers, we will do it. Also, only a few banner sizes have been posted so far, so if you don't see one you like just tell us, and we'll create one that's right for you!
    I hope everyone here had a great Christmas and New Year. Ski and Snowboard House certainly did, with the help of all of our publishers so far. If you are already one of our publishers, thank you for all of your hard work in promoting us. If you're not yet a publisher, we hope to see your application soon!

Regards,

AJ
    Ski and Snowboard House

Action Jackson - King of the World
    hi AJ:

Any chance we could get a product datafeed?

Jack Mitchell
    http://kattskozykorner.com
    http://clothing-to-go.com
    http://sports-to-go.com

AJ,

Ummm, I see you logged on under the same ABW log-on name and password as your predicesor. How do we know you are not the same person?

I'm sorry, but after the way this was so badly handled before by the previous person and them never giving us their name (and you only giving us initials) I'm just a little leary.

It is not my intention to start this thread off on a negative tone like the last one did, but I guess I do want to be certain this is all genuine.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

[This message was edited by 7-days on January 08, 2004 at 09:15 PM.]

Hmmmmm, maybe I hit the nail on the head?

If not, AJ, you would learn it wise that if you post something here, it is best to watch for comments and follow up on them quickly. Too many rookie AM's post something here and then don't check it for days. They quickly learn we are a 24/7 group here. Over 100 people have clicked on this post since I was last here...

101 now

(bump)

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    We have to remember not everyone uses this site daily. Especially for a new guy who probably has alot of learning his new job.

"Just a little patience, yeah, yeah, c'mon patience, yeah, yeah... I've been walking the streets at night" sorry a old Gun's N Roses song just came to mind

" I used to love her...but I had to kill her..had to put her...6 feet under"..also G 'n' R

Hmm.......slightly off topic..but it is 1.30am in the UK...so accept my apologies!

Malc

quote:
    Originally posted by DFLsports:
    We have to remember not everyone uses this site daily. Especially for a new guy who probably has alot of learning his new job.

Well, their rocky start with their first posting at ABW, followed by their lack of response to this post sure does not build confidence.

If they want to recover, they need an Akiva or Andy to do it at this rate. Otherwise, I'm afraid, they're toast.

Hello again from Ski and Snowboard House,

I do not regularly check the forum here, I have the burden of managing multiple merchant accounts, designing the web sites, updating product, responding to a bunch of emails, etc. It would be great if I could drop by here frequently, because you're right about answering questions promptly. We are trying our best to really turn this thing around.

Jackson992,
    Yes, you can get a product feed. We have not prepared a product feed specifically for CJ, but we may already have one suitable for you. Please contact me through my CJ mail with your e-mail address for prompt service.

A big thank you to all of our publishers for their hard work so far. We are working out a tiered commission structure for top publishers where earnings will only get bigger from here! We would love to see all of our publishers in Tier 1!

7-days,
    My personal apologies for not responding sooner. I wish I had more time to dedicate to this forum. It is a great place to learn and meet publishers (and advertisers) who can help us improve our program.

Best Regards,
    AJ

quote:
    posted January 08, 2004 08:58 PM
    AJ,

Ummm, I see you logged on under the same ABW log-on name and password as your predicesor. How do we know you are not the same person?

Still wondering...

Not wondering any more...

The lack of response to my question pretty much settled that.

One month later...

Still no answer to my original question of identity and not a single post from this AM here at ABW in all this time.

Anyone else wondering at this point?

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Anyone else wondering at this point?
    Yeah . . . I'm wondering two things:
    1) Who is this guy?
    2) Who was the last guy and what's the smut on him?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread