Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Who kicked the plug for southern California out of the wall this time?

It's the weirdest thing!!! I logged into my account and noticed that my balance had dropped from what it was about one hour ago, so I clicked on "view new transactions" and it threw me out with some error message. Then I logged back in again and my balance had dropped even further. Geez what the hell is going on with CJ lately

Can you believe it?

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?

Andy

Grumpy, you gave me a scare! I just now tried again and got in, and my balance hasn't changed. Good time to do a data capture and download.

Yeah, Andy I believe it so good I'm diversifying as fast as my little fingers can type.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I can't run reports for Irvs or any of my other CJ clients or get any work done lately.
    When I try to run reports I get this error screen:

There was an error processing your request.

The incident has been logged and we are working to correct the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

This is more than an inconvenience and this is getting really old! Trust me some merchants are just as frustrated as you are.

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

Well my balance has now dropped by over $100 and I cannot run any reports.. all I get is this message:

"There was an error processing your request.
    The incident has been logged and we are working to correct the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience."

All I can say is "LOG THIS"!!!!!

I'm not going to say a thing...

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooouttttttttttt hhhhhhhhhhhappppppppppeeeeeeeen heeeeeelllll jjjjust dooo it weeeeeeellllll! uuuuuuuauauauouoouou whooooaoaoaoao itssssss uuuuuuuuuppppppp!?

Fer

Affiliate Manager
    quote:
    This is more than an inconvenience and this is getting really old! Trust me some merchants are just as frustrated as you are.
    No doubt!

To Good Health & Wellbeing,

Chet Brzezinski
    eVitamins Affiliate Manager
    http://www.eVitamins.com
    affiliates@evitamins.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    This *has gotten* old! At first I didn't mind (it was a fine excuse to play video games), but it's been days now, and it's time to get the Revenue Train a-rollin'! "Federal Reserve Warning: Too much vid playing has been shown to be harmful to financial health."

So all those neglected non-CJ merchants I have hanging around are going to get their day in the sun--the Revenue Train is rolling with whoever's made it to the station!

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

Ooops, I thought it was back up. My mistake. Sorry. Erased my orginal post.

(Lucky for me I'm working on a Linkshare merchant site tonight)

I've been patient up till now, this is getting out of hand, it looks like True Tracker couldn't have come at a better time.

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
    Donald Trump (1946 - ), "Trump: Art of the Deal"

It's up again, it's down again it's up again...
    Would it be possible to know what is really going on and how much longer this is going to last...please

I have used CJ exclusively on my sites for almost 2 years. However I'm slowly removing/replacing their links with those of indies & other networks.
    A co. that basically does -1 THING-, needs to do it right..

I've just noticed that two rather big transactions were reversed for February and the reason for both reversals is "unqualified lead". I've never seen this before. Can somebody please explain to me what this "unqualified lead" means? Can't find any explanation for this on CJ site.

This is an example of what I was trying to get across in another thread today with Todd that when CJ is closed, the update message does not routinely get updated. We may not know anything until CJ offices open tomorrow.

Years ago, I would have said that CJ had banker's hours. But now even the banks are open almost 24 hours a day, weekends too.

Considering the type of business CJ is, surely they have people who are on staff and at work 24/7, right? I mean, they don't just lock up at 5:00 and leave all the little servers running unsupervised for the night...

...RIGHT?!?!?

Andy

Yes, it is well niegh time for everyone to diversify. Heck, I even put up two LS merchants today and I almost never use them. No particular reason. Just never got to them.

Leader, I admire your loyalty and strength of character but I think you have come to the best decision. What you can do with CJ merchants, you can do with merchants from other sources.

Too many people have too many eggs in their CJ basket and the CJ as we now know it is going for a great big fall. If anyone can't see that by now, what on earth does it take to convence you?

The old CJ, our trusted third party who really was trustworthy, already died. What is now called CJ is just bone picking the inherited affiliate force that was built up during the CJ golden years. If someone wants to stay exclusively with CJ until they are picked clean, it is fine by me. But, those who choose to do so need to be updating those resumes because they are going to be needing them.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread