Sorry to open this topic again.

Merchants closed the shop from 10:16 PST to 19:04 PST. March Madness still on the sky?

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

I haven't called CJ in a long, long time but it's time to. No sales here since 3/1 early morning. Going on almost 900 clicks with no sales. This really sucks and I'm with you IRS. I hate to keep complaining about this but something is messed up I'm totally confused as to what is going on right now and it's frustrating me Big time

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    Weird. Today was my best day this year, which is suprising after 2 of my worst CJ weeks ever. There might still be some more shoes.com type of problems, still some problems with the mail it seems. Don't know whats up.

[This message was edited by TrustNo1® on March 03, 2004 at 02:25 AM.]

Trust.... I happen to be in your same boat today. Unfortunately, my biggest sales today are with merchants who have historically reversed every one of their sales.

More and more I am starting to think...or have been thinking for some time now that different publishers (yuck)-affiliates are on different servers and that different things are going on with those servers on any given day.

It would be very easy to just write off these coincidences to "luck" but I don't buy it. I have many members of my family who have their own individual businesses and they all use CJ merchants, just like me. There are many days where my dad or brother will tell me that they are having a 'record' day and yet my stats are showing that I'm having a normal number of click-throughs but no sales. Then the opposite happens and my other family members are the ones that can't believe the numbers.

Also, like others have mentioned here recently, I have had things definately change after "upgrades" .... After this latest upgrade I have noticed sales coming in from merchants that have not sent me sales for months or years.... It's almost like they finally fixed one of the sales reporting switches or something.

I have always said that there IS something wrong with CJ reporting... Over these last few days I have realized that this is absolutely true... or, if it has been fixed, was true.

If we don't get some kool rules ourselves...... pronto........ then we'll just be bogus too.. ~Jeff Spicoli~

Thanks DaPackster and TrustNo1®. I still got some sales today, half of my daily average in terms of # sales. From 21 Feb until yesterday I booked normal sales. My 7-day EPCs even never hurt over a year, stick around $20. The 9 hours day time lag today has brought me a question whether it was only merely my bad luck

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

15 years and counting
    quote:
    Easy Money - I have always said that there IS something wrong with CJ reporting

I don't think so, but I don't work for them and I'm not an expert.
    All I can say is that most of my sales at CJ are coming from different pages and sites than a few weeks ago. These pages are 2 or 3 years old and some have not been updated for months.
    Without this new traffic from old web sites, my sales would have been much less.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

when a merchant is listed as 'on-line' instead of batch, i don't think that really means sales are tracked in real time

my statistics would lead me to believe that there is the ability to manually post sales into the 'on-line' system

if that is not the case, then the pid stuff is faulty

Web_Novice
    "Should I encounter a moment of clarity, I hope to have it recorded in these journals."

CJ's reporting is working fine! The eBay reversals are coming through without any trouble whatsoever!

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    CJ's reporting is working fine! The eBay reversals are coming through without any trouble whatsoever!

A shame!

Yeah, I'm $25+ in the hole with CJ so far today.
    Andy, what color were your reversals????

CDC

DO YOU HAVE A SPYWARY POLICY?

ABW Ambassador
    I have this showing up next to my reversals

quote:
    cdc wrote: Andy, what color were your reversals????
    They're in black, with parenthesis around them to blend in with the few sales that somehow manage to trickle through...

I fear we're in for another headache when CJ has to "update" back to the red reversals! Anyone want to bet on how long they'll be down this time?

Andy

@Trust - I almost choke here you crazy thing!lol...

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

@ Trust: Just be glad you're getting the "moon shot" and not the "middle finger salute"!

Andy

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Trustno1 has spent too much time in the Chatroom and his humor index is rising.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

At least you can spot em that way...

CDC

DO YOU HAVE A SPYWARY POLICY?

Wow, Trust, someone has some color in their cheeks! LOL

You know, not that I want any reversals, but if I had some I would at least know there was some activity in my CJ account today.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I had a really god start yesterday up until 1 PM and then nothing

Jack Mitchell
    http://kattskozykorner.com
    http://clothing-to-go.com
    http://sports-to-go.com

ABW Ambassador
    I Have to pipe in with trust here. Yesterday was my best sales day this year

Wtg trust!

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, sales are not caught up still with yesterday being an all time low, with the exception of batched sales form shoes.com, due to the reporting error from last month...so this didn't actually count!

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread