ABW Ambassador
    I have not received any CJ email after Feb 20. Not even "Client Services" solicitations. Is this broke?

ABW Ambassador
    I was just going to post the same thing .
    Not one email since the 20th .

Must be broken or "delayed" as well!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I've stopped getting any CJ mail, too. Not sure if it was the 20th, but it's been a few days.

No Loss, at least when it comes to the NA and QA Announcements!

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

I've received emails from about a half a dozen cj merchants via cj mail since the 20th. But nothing directly from CJ until today when I sent in a request to AAQ regarding my missing datafeed.

BTW, Sarah at CJ AAQ deserves a standing ovation for getting my request answered in such a short time. Those folks at AAQ deserve our respect...they really do go the extra mile to help us, even when the administrators at CJ seem to ignore us.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

I have not been getting email either. Also, I have sent a few and they do not show up in my sent folder.

Also, I know for a fact that a merchant entered a manual transaction several days ago that has not shown up in my account. This combined with the Ebay tracking issue...Houston I think we have a problem.

My commissions are down over 75% since the shut down started last week.

I am really beginning to think there may be a global tracking and reporting problem. Maybe it is isolated to certain accounts?

peedtih,

Oh, silly, tracking is never affected. Those of us who have been here for years know that as gospel!!!

except for ebay - who actually admit they have a tracking problem

Gee and we hadnt noticed

Peedtih you might have a very good point saying that tracking and reporting may be isolated to certain accounts. I was thinking the exact same thing because my sales (and commissions) are almost 50% down from previous months, yet some affiliates are reporting bumper sales. Added to that I can see that my clickthroughs are not accurate at all when I compare them to actual clicks reported by my stats tracker. I guess we will never really know whether or not transactions are tracking correctly since all the problems CJ have had lately. We only have their word that everything is normal, and I just don't buy it.

The CJ Mail feature is indeed broken. I reported it on Friday after trying unsuccessfully to send mail....

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    > SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

Sarah is the best support person there whenever i call cj support she is always kind and helpful.

quote:
    Originally posted by 7-days:
    I've received emails from about a half a dozen cj merchants via cj mail since the 20th. But nothing directly from CJ until today when I sent in a request to AAQ regarding my missing datafeed.

BTW, Sarah at CJ AAQ deserves a standing ovation for getting my request answered in such a short time. Those folks at AAQ deserve our respect...they really do go the extra mile to help us, even when the administrators at CJ seem to ignore us.

This was my first time dealing with Sarah (I believe)...but I have to say all the people I have delt with at AAQ have been just wonderful. AND FAST!!! A couple of years ago it would take days to get an answer. I think CJ deserves lots of credit for hiring more AAQ support folks. That is the one area of CJ that is not broken.

ABW Ambassador
    Is it just me ???

It's March 3rd now, and I STILL haven't recieved ANY emails in my CJ mailbox since the 20th .

You aren't alone. I havent received any either.

Although, the more CJ problems and the longer and longer the delays make me care less and less.

I'm getting plenty of email from merchants from CJ via normal email, but no unsolicited mail via CJ Mail at their web site. I did, however, get a response back yesterday from a merchant via CJ mail, so it is working...Just think none of them are using it.

I think merchants are realizing that affiliates just don't check the web site mail very often. And we have realized that merchants don't check the CJ web mail often (or at all).

I'm not too worried about it, just passing on my own experience.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Akiva tried to send some a few days ago...

quote:
    The CJ Mail feature is indeed broken. I reported it on Friday after trying unsuccessfully to send mail....~Akiva

Granted, I'm not sorry to see the new program and quarterly announcement junk go--but I'd hate it if my regular email started getting choked with the other mail that normally comes through CJ. I hope they fix it before merchants give up on the internal mail!

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

I wonder if the Zappo AM knew it was going down when he asked everyone for their personal email address last week. He's looking pretty smart right now.

It's still down. Something is broken...

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    > SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    > PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

quote:
    It's still down. Something is broken...

Perhaps it is time for the folks at CJ to update their Alert Message at their web site.

Wow, I was amazed to see, under the Advertisers News section of CJ mail that after 13 days there is finally mail there (one from SportsFanfare and one from EssentialApparel).

However, there is only one problem. When I click on it to read it, it takes about two minutes to load the page. It works, but not very well. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

quote:
    I wonder if the Zappo AM knew it was going down when he asked everyone for their personal email address last week. He's looking pretty smart right now.

hehe I agree.

I was starting to take the no email thing personal! Glad it's not just me.

It's not alot to remember that "A LOT" is too words!

CJ Mail has always been a joke.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread