ABW Ambassador
    In case you got em

"Today, there was a change in the ownership of The Walking Company. As a result
    of this change, Shoes.com will no longer be operating and managing
    TheWalkingCo.com website. TheWalkingCo.com Web site has been shut down.

Effective immediately, TheWalkingCo.com affiliate program through Commission
    Junction will be closed."

I work in lounge pants

Hmmm...and not a peep about it in their ABW forum, either. I wonder if they're going to be honest and pay affiliates for sales, or just reverse all of them and log another entry in the Hall of Shame.

To me, there's something about this program, and the AM who runs it, that's like a red caution flag flying in the wind...

Andy

You are in, or you are out ... choose!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    there's something about this program, and the AM who runs it, that's like a red caution flag flying in the wind

Could you at least be fair enough to offer a *reason* why you would say this?

Take it from me; I'm one of the first to point a finger and say a bad word if a program or AM looks or acts 'shady'. (So much so that somebody in chat last night said that all along they thought I was a parrot disguised as a cow, KWIM).

I have reason (reason, not conjecture) to believe that Brook himself knew nothing at all about this shutdown until March 4th at the earliest.

------------------------------
    Get Rich or Try Dyin' ~ Fy Dolla

quote:
    Chief Beef wrote: Could you at least be fair enough to offer a *reason* why you would say this?

For starters, the fact that parasites are allowed to overwrite other affiliate's cookies. I see Ebates is offering an additional 10% off for their customers who are hijacked from other sites.

This is apparently perfectly OK, too. I think that in and of itself, is a BIG red flag. They don't really care if the affiliate who initiated the sale gets the commission for it.

I can't imagine why anyone would promote them, knowing they will not get credit for all of their sales.

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    Enough said then. Thanks.

------------------------------
    Get Rich or Try Dyin' ~ Fy Dolla

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread