Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Okay, just checked my stats and it shows zero impressions and zero clicks and zero sales.... I checked with another person and they report the same failure.

This has just gone on too long now. CJ was not fully functional 40% of the days last month and probably over 50% of the days this month.

I'm tired of moaning about it here with nothing every happening. It's time to do something about it. I'm going to contact all 100+ of my CJ merchants by email and tell them I'm tired of this. I can't do my work properly if CJ is not more functional than this. I know many of them have communicated to me that they are unhappy too about not being able to access CJ over the last several weeks. Perhaps if we all contact our merchants and complain and they contact CJ, their voice towards CJ may carry more weight than ours.

I've already turned down one big merchant last week who asked me to join them, telling them I'm not joining any new merchants at CJ until they can improve their functionality. They told me to please reconsider as this was just a hiccup and would pass. That was last week and the hiccup has turned into a stomach ulcer.

I strongly urge all of you to do the same. Start contacting your merchants! Let them know you are tired of this. Merchants pay big money for this service at CJ and they are not getting what they are paying for and they are losing out on commissions from us when we can't generate sales.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    What CJ is doing is unacceptable.

So far this week in addition to other stuff I have built 1 complete site and several thousand pages for another that have nothing to do with CJ.
    We the affiliates are not impressed.
    Merchants are not impressed.
    Who does that leave?

Show me the money.
    Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

I also show big fat zeros for everything this morning! I'm actually rather sad about what has been happening with CJ lately, as I've always maintained that they are the best out of all the other networks. I can appreciate that things can go wrong every so often, but it has now reached the stage where I have become paranoid every time I log into my account - I never know from one moment to the next what "nasty" could be lurking in my reports. Just makes one feel like throwing in the towel. I really hope they get their act together REAL SOON!

That's unlikely.

quote:
    Originally posted by Popdawg:
    So far this week in addition to other stuff I have built 1 complete site and several thousand pages for another that have nothing to do with CJ.
    We the affiliates are not impressed.
    Merchants are not impressed.
    Who does that leave?

I'm with you Popdawg! I've added merchants too and they were not with CJ. Like other people here I have dropped all association with them.

7-Days...You have been on the front line battling this and I'm sure many appreciate that. I wish you luck getting this resolved.

I like CJ, they have one of the best programs and I love the timely checks. But I too built sites, two of them in the last few weeks, with other networks and will continue to do so until CJ gets their act together. And that's what I'm telling my CJ merchants.

I have only one CJ site I'm working on this month, which is one that has long been on my planning schedule and is fortunatly with a datafeed so I don't have to worry about accessing CJ for links, etc.

Come on folks! Let's get together and let our merchants know we are not going to support this.

Same here!

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
    Donald Trump (1946 - ), "Trump: Art of the Deal"

I tell ya, if I had paid CJ for their advertising services I would be really PO'd.
    As it is I am very frustrated with them. I too have building pages and some of them I began quite a while ago. I've had to wipe CJ off of many pages that were near completion and find advertisers elsewhere.

This is absolutely unacceptable!

CDC

DO YOU HAVE A SPYWARY POLICY?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I have sales this morning, but no performance reports.

Welcome to week three of the CJ upgrade!

As I have said many times before, CJ is, practically, a dysfunctional company.

At this point, if I were a merchant, I would be looking for a cash satisfaction for not receiving the services paid for.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Dang, forgot you can't delete in this forum.

My post was inappropriate, so I have changed it.

Radegast,

It may have been innapropriate but it's probably what we're all thinking!

Am I right?

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
    Donald Trump (1946 - ), "Trump: Art of the Deal"

Ive had no problems logging on, reports are there and working here on the california coast.

Swampy, if this thread had been in any other forum, I wouldn't have edited my post

you show clicks and impressions Gearshopper?
    I am seeing sales show up on my total and I can see them in the transaction report.
    Nothing at all is showing for impressions and clicks either in my quick stats or performance reports.

Show me the money.
    Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

Transaction reports are showing sales all night, but Performance reports are still showing all zeros. As far as I can tell Performance Reports have not been functioning for at least 8 hours.

This is what I alluded to in another thread. CJ is fairly good about notifying us of problems (usually identifed here long before), but on weekends we rarely get any Message Alerts at CJ to know what is going on.

as of a half hour ago I could see a transaction (!) but no regular report available

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

at 2:30 EST I'm getting a "no data" when trying to check today's performance

but that transaction looks good to me

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

Rather than operate in the dark, touching base w/ the merchants seems to be really helpful for getting a handle on this and figuring how to proceed.

I'm hoping CJ is down .......
    if they are not I've not had a single visitor all day

Gordon YouTrek.com
    All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....STAMP EM OUT!!!

hmm anyone see any clicks or impressions today? there reporting I think is down again... cj come on this is quite unacceptable...

Merchants help stop Parasiteware

All Parasiteware, site copiers, spammers, hijackers are scumbags, and should be
    sued for their actions.. be careful you could be the next innocent victim.

24. ABW Ambassador Ron Bechdolt's Avatar
    Still nothing reporting for me and still no word from CJ (as expected).

Starting my email campaign to my merchants as of right now. And, if CJ email is working, I should be able to contact all 100+ of my merchants in a few hours.

ABW Ambassador
    I have a strong feeling that there are more problems at CJ that any of us suspect.
    This string of errors and problems paint a very bleak large picture.
    There, Todd, I can also invoke the "large picture" phrase...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast