Hey All,
    I see yesterday that Beneficial reversed 44 transactions in the month of February. The excuse that I received was

"The duplicate orders reversals process should have been happening every Month on the Beneficial program, but unfortunately has been overlooked. However, from this month, we will run the reversals in the first week of each month.

A duplicate occurs when, for example, a customer applies for a card via your website, but cannot be accepted automatically. The customer then goes into a referral process and is either accepted or declined after a day or two. If, in this period, the customer returns and applies again, the second application is counted as a duplicate, and then reversed in the following month so that we only pay out once for each customer application."

Anyone want to comment on this? Seems like this "duplicate" excuse is just not right.

Thanks,

I read beneficial as an adjective and thought, wow, I would love to know how I can benefit from a reversal!

Oh well, looks like another flogging for affiliates.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread