Got this real nice invite . . .

"Join the MyPoints Affiliate Program and receive $1.00 for every verified new member and an additional $2.00 if that member makes a purchase within their first 30 days of joining MyPoints. MyPoints is free to join and offers rewards for shoppers and web surfers"

Wonder what their parasite policy is?

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Most times I just delete these types of mails
    This message I actually bounced back.
    Doesn't sound like a program I would even consider and my suspicions are raised just by the way they word the mail.

Just the latest greatest publisher in the CJ brothel of parasites...

Nice that they try to shove them down our throats, isnt' it?

Andy

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    "Just the latest greatest publisher in the CJ brothel of parasites...

Andy your hanging around ABW too much and picking up the trendy practice of Pimping for the Ad Whores. MyPoints.com is an incent sounding site. Lead fee + incent =BHO thieving affiliate DUPER.

************** Totally unacceptable Crap!!! *************

[This message was edited by M.McNabb on March 16, 2004 at 01:30 PM.]
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Mike needs to start speaking in english
    What did he just say???????

ABW Ambassador
    That had to have been one of the most offensive posts I've seen on ABW... Why/how does Mike get away with this? ...still waiting on the 'Ignore' feature...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

yeah I agree very offensive post... how does Mike get away with this?

I'm not sure what all that Kerry bashing had to do with MyPoints joining CJ. Some of those comments were offensive and degrading to women. That kind of behavior really reflects poorly on Mike. It makes me wonder whether someone has taken control of Mike's computer/user account.

Kerry bashing my butt. Those 2 humorous sniplets came right from Jay Leno's Tonite show and had the crowd of adults rolling in the isles. Typical Liberal democraps able to dish it out and not take humor if it's direct at your platform or candidate. If it's PG TV humor the ABW Politically Correct police best leave it alone.

Get real and grow up. Seems you all loved the post by someone else showing Saddam being hung by the balls and the daily off colored joke section, which is a welcome break for all from discussing the sleezy moves of ABW affiliates, networks and merchants.

Cancel the ABW trips to Las Vegas as anything you'll see or hear there will set off your antenna.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I agree with you Mike the Politicaly Correct Police are pathetic. They are the ones with the dirty minds not us guys that can see the humor.

I give up I'm not posting any more jokes or anything slightly funny its a waste of time if only one or two people get the chance of a laugh before the PCP start bloody moaning and groaning and get it removed.

It is a shame they cannot use their heads like they can use their blue pencils. I guess this post won't last long either
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    Didja think that maybe this isn't the place for it and you aren't Jay Leno? Outside of these forums, and outside of a business mindset I expect, I might see the humor in some of it, but coming from you, here, is a totally different story. Hell, I probably have more offensive stuff than that on some of my sites, but I don't go out of my way to express myself like that here...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

quote:
    Gordon wrote: I give up I'm not posting any more jokes or anything slightly funny its a waste of time
    Gordon,

I doubt you could top the one about how good you are to your overworked wife! You remember? The one where you sit patiently while she busts her rump taking care of everything?

That was a classic, not sure you can ever top that one!

As for what Mike wrote, I didn't see it, but he does seem like he's been smoking the peace pipe a bit too much, lately...

I also missed the one about Saddam.

Why oh why do I always miss the good stuff?

Andy

Suffer all you late comers. It was hilarious ...I guarantee

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread