Okay. This is really getting ludicrous!! Is it just me or is anyone else still experiencing delays? I noticed they took the posting down on CJ that said there were delays. I haven't had a posting since 3:27 AM CST and that was a batch posting from a sale on the 15th!

ABW Ambassador
    Things don't look right to me, but Todd always says it looks good on his side.

CJ has looked strange for me for a few weeks now.

ABW Ambassador
    Had some sales from yesterday show up today. Today's reports are looking fine, seems back to normal.

Hmm - still appears to be lagging by a few hours at my end, too. Can't say what's normal, anymore..

I still think it's "Out of Commission Junction"

CDC
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

I like that! "Out of Commission Junction".
    I'm still showing nothing I must be on the broken server.

My last trans was posted at 13:59 PST and was 4 hours behind its action time.

something doesn't seem right here.

I thought they were going to continue with the courtesy info telling us when reporting is delayed.

Reports are caught up from earlier this week. Currently transactions are posting within 2 hours.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Thanks Todd,

That is very appreciated

Well it's been over two hours. Should I face the fact that I've only made two bucks today?

No wait a minute those were sales from yesterday.

I guess I made nothing today

Sales were very good today, yesterday and most of the time with my sites and CJ. I don't think there are any tracking problems at the moment.

Allen
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

15 years and counting
    quote:
    Todd- Reports are caught up from earlier this week. Currently transactions are posting within 2 hours.

I don't have your stats, tools and inside experience, but somebody is not telling you the truth at CJ.
    Reporting is down AGAIN, (17-Mar-2004 23:17 PST ) I assure you.

We all keep trying to figure out this tracking thing... One thing about it that seems consistant to me is that certain people report that all is well and then those same people start crying foul play a week later. Yet another group of people, lets call them group B, say that tracking IS affected and that there is something seriously wrong with CJ. A week later these same people state that things seem to be "back to normal".

It seems that some of us suffer while others prosper at different times. Allowing for the search engine results pages fluctuations is one way of looking at it. Looking at EPC is another.

By looking at EPC vs. SERP it seems that we as a collective group could figure out when and where the discrepancies occur.

From my point of view it does seem that different people do have there ups and downs, no doubt about that. There are many factors to consider. All in all, from my point of view it seems that the theory of Todd rolling his office chair over the reporting or sales data cord or accidentally tripping the sales switches (only for certain "publishers" at certain times) seems to be the best theory. CDC's qoute for the moniker of "Out of Commission Junction" does seem to fit the bill.

15 years and counting
    You have all these theories because we are not being told the truth by CJ and most affiliates don't have enough data to back up what they are saying.
    I CAN ASSURE YOU that some transactions are NOT "posting within 2 hours"
    Just one out of many:
    Event Date: 17-Mar-2004 13:00 PST
    Posting Date: 18-Mar-2004 01:20 PST

They must be running some kind of applications in the evening to delay the transactions like that.

Yesterday, for St. Patrick's Day, I ordered a gift with same day delivery. I got the thank you call but not the commission, yet. I remember when I was able to place an order (from the same cie) with the commission showing up less than 5 minutes later.

So, for all of you, not seing your transactions, just wait, "Reports are NOT caught up"

[This message was edited by Zeus on March 18, 2004 at 03:11 AM.]

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I would say that not everything is back to normal, as evidenced by the fact that searching product links is still not working the way it did on 2/20. This needs to be fixed, please!

On a happier note, I had a transaction where the elapsed time was only 36 minutes.

Event: 18-Mar-2004 04:54 PST
    Posted: 18-Mar-2004 05:30 PST

A little more damage control and a little less spin would be helpful.

EDIT: Speaking of product search problems, windowbox.com is broken and is causing problems when their products pull up in a search.

[This message was edited by Rhea on March 18, 2004 at 06:30 AM.]

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread