Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Here we go again. I haven't had a sale post since 2:23 AM yesterday (3/21). Also my payment hasn't been locked either. Anyone else experiencing these problems? stuff going on!!

I've already had 3 sales show up today 3/22 plus my payment has been deducted.

Well that is really odd that no one else is experiencing reporting problems. I've read the other threads and I know there are some that are experiencing payment problems like I am, but no word of reporting problems.
    I had record traffic yesterday and am not showing sales from CJ. All other network sales went up proportionately.

Our sales vs. traffic seem a bit off. We also have not received payment, nor has it even been deducted from our account.

HEY CJ: TODAY IS THE 22ND OF THE MONTH - WHERE'S OUR $$$$??

ATKOgirl

diamich, you're not alone. No sales reported for us on CJ for the last several days but ample click thrus. This is a rare for us. We are having sales on the other networks and indy programs.

Also no deduction for this month's payment yet. Our Payment Status popup window shows the amount of $$ due for this month's payment was created on 3/13 yet it also shows the next scheduled payment is 4/20. Looks like somebody fell asleep on the job. Where's my direct deposit for March???

This is strange.. wish someone from CJ would have told us payments would have been late this month.

Also experiencing no sales so far today.

Payments are not late. The banks are closed on weekends, CJ accounting is closed on weekends, and now that the work week has begun, CJ being a west coast operation has only been open for 2 hours and 33 minutes.

I would summise that the accounting department will begin cutting checks and direct deposits today.

Do all you people just sit around waiting to ***** about something here... it's getting old.

Allen

You know Gearshopper, one of the nice things about having a forum is that it provides a place for people with similar experiences to come and compare notes...validate if they are doing something right...learn if they are doing something wrong.

If you had bothered to read the entire thread then you would also know that it wasn't ALL about pay. It was just as much to find out if anyone else was experiencing reporting oddities. If I was the sole person having problems then I would conclude that I needed to dig deeply and find where I might have made some coding errors.

If you can't say something contributional, why don't you start some thread of you own that you feel is truly enlightening?

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    quote:
    Payments are not late. The banks are closed on weekends, CJ accounting is closed on weekends, and now that the work week has begun, CJ being a west coast operation has only been open for 2 hours and 33 minutes.

I would summise that the accounting department will begin cutting checks and direct deposits today.

Do all you people just sit around waiting to ***** about something here... it's getting old.

Diamich,

As a newbie, you will soon learn that this payment not recieved shows up about everymonth that the 20th ends up on a weekend or holiday.

I did not mention the lack of reporting as for myself sales are great, reporting is fine. So now I have addressed your other issue.

Wally: You betcha! Thanks.

Symbolism over Substance.

Allen
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

ABW Ambassador
    My payment has not been withdrawn either. And blaming the calendar for the delay just does not cut it.

I agree with Jimbo.

Normally, CJ withdraws the funds around the 17th -- even if the 20th falls on a weekend.

Additionally, in the past when the 20th has fallen on a weekend. The payment has always appeared in my bank account like clockwork the following Monday.

ATKOgirl

Well Jim I know your a 24 hour a day dynamo, but typical Business banking days in the USA is Monday through Friday.

Better accept that answer because that's what it's most likely to be. If you have a problem in the way an affiliate company does business, why not just discontinue doing business with CJ? I mean no one really forces you to join, it's not like the Communist Party.

Your free to do business with whom you want, but it's their rules... We don't get to have no stinking rules.

ATOk,

Sometimes CJ has done the early pay. Yes it's nice when they do that, but I don't think their agreement says anything like that is stipulated regarding holiday, weekends and the 20th.

Allen
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

ABW Ambassador
    I still think it is lame blaming the calendar, but if they can only do this during normal banking hours, then I am willing to wait until 5PM their time before becoming truly alarmed.

quote:
    Originally posted by jimbo2002:
    I still think it is lame blaming the calendar, but if they can only do this during normal banking hours, then I am willing to wait until 5PM their time before becoming truly alarmed.

A level headed businessman's response.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by jimbo2002:

THEN we'll start flaming in earnest!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I'm not worried about not being paid..it'll happen sooner or later. What I AM worried about though is the fact that I still have not registered a single sale since 2:23 AM on 3/21. I've written CJ but got no response. How about it Todd? What's up with reporting?

Gearshopper why don't you go and celebrate the great sales you are having and leave us lot to ***** to our heart's content!! A good winge does everybody good once in a while - you should try it!

Animal Lover
    Mine was withdrawn over the weekend.
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

quote:
    Originally posted by Grumpy:
    Gearshopper why don't you go and celebrate the great sales you are having and leave us lot to ***** to our heart's content!! A good winge does everybody good once in a while - you should try it!

You know if it was every once in a while it would be a great board. But really now it's more than that. At least 3 or 4 whining posts. I got it, why don't you start whiningpost.com?

I'll even give you the moto...
    "Go Whiningpost and leave the whining to us!"

Your right I do whine from time to time. But my motto is "I will not whine before it's time."

quote:
    I still have not registered a single sale since 2:23 AM on 3/21.~diamich

I've had some sales come in today but things are sure going like molasses!

quote:
    I got it, why don't you start whiningpost.com? ~Gearshopper

Some domain-name addict will probably run and register that, LOL!

Strange:

"Web site performance for Today" shows four times as many sales as the "Transaction Report."

Something is really wrong with the sales reports.

Sales were flowing like wine up until 13:54PST. Now it appears to be backlog city once again. But before that time, everything was working great as far as reporting. Since that time, nothing. Perhaps it has something to do with the payments being sent out.

I was told the payments should be out today, in my account tomorrow.

Great idea Gearshopper . Maybe it could be called "Whine of the Day". Should prove to be a pretty busy post as there is quite a lot to whine about.

Update: My deposit's now been withdrawn/sent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast