Did anyone get their Direct Deposit from CJ for Feb..my account still does not show it was sent, just calculated on the 16th.

I was hoping it would have showed today. They really should send it before a weekend so this does not happen.

I have not recieved mine yet either...

Brian

We issue payment on or around the 20th of each month. This month, the 20th was on a Saturday so it pushed the payment window out two days. Payments will get sent out today and tomorrow (Monday and Tuesday).
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

not yet.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Normally, CJ withdraws the funds around the 17th -- even if the 20th falls on a weekend. My funds are still sitting in my account...

Additionally, in the past when the 20th has fallen on a weekend. The payment has always appeared in my bank account like clockwork the following Monday.

ATKOgirl

Publisher terms clearly state:

3.4 Payment. If on the 20th day of the month Your Account exceeds CJ's "Minimum Balance Amount", as set by CJ from time to time, for Transactions reported for the previous month, CJ will issue to You any positive balance in Your Account.

There is no "around the 20th of the month" stated anywhere.

You guys are late this month -- Still no deduction from my account. Pay a little overtime so Everyone gets paid on time.

YES! Get your into gear and pay us! There is no "around the 20th of the month" - it clearly states "on the 20th". Payment status for February said "next payment scheduled for 20 March". Today is the 22nd according to my calendar.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I'll add my dunning notice and reminder of the lack of "around" being in those Terms to the others' remarks.

Messer will laugh at you if you act like Snare!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Hi all--I'm Brenda--I'm usually a lurker but I wanted to post this response to my AAQ from CJ:
    ---
    Hello!

Payment will be sent out today. Some payments were sent on Friday, but we were unable to get them all out before the 20th so we had to wait until today to get the rest of them sent. We apologize for the delay.

Regards,
    Garrett
    ---

Keep in mind that most banks don't operate on weekends. It's fairly standard for direct deposits and automatic withdrawals to be processed on the next business day. Sure, the terms should probably spell out what happens when the 20th falls on a weekend or holiday, but they're still operating in the spirit of their agreement if they pay on the first business day on or after the 20th.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I'm not worried about my payment. I'd trust cj with a heck of a lot more money than I earned this month.

it's still late afternoon there; I won't consider claiming they're getting sloppy until tomorrow morning.

My direct deposit did not make it to the bank until today. That's the latest I think it has ever been, but hey, it still beats lots of other networks and independents I work with.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

this is my first month as an affiliate - when should I expect my payment if I'm set to receive a physical check?

thanks.

(and yes, I'm over the minimum to be paid)

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread