I would love to know if anyone out there is making any money with E-bay? Their claim that Several eBay affiliates earn over $100,000 every month - well over $1,000,000 each year! Our top 100 affiliates average nearly $25,000 each month is very hard understand.

I find this very misleading and upsetting that they can claim this.

Let me know... anyone...

It's generally agreed that those affiliates would be portals like MSN or Yahoo, or maybe Google. (Just using those as examples, I don't know if they are the ones).

I personally peaked at $1300 about a year ago.

ebay is a tough one to break into but it can be done. It is a numbers game with a conversion ratio of about 0.6% from click to conversions of making $5-$16. I have grown over the past 4 months with a profit margin of about 30%-40% and making a gross $4000 last month. It's a lot of work but can be done. The top affialites are not the big portals they have a separate deal with ebay. So you need about 160 click to convert to a registered user which is where the money is.

Good luck.

I don't think it's misleading or upsetting...it's likely true.

The best affiliate is probably stealing cookies, so hopefully their crackdown this april will help lower the top person and raise the rest of us.

quote:
    The top affialites are not the big portals they have a separate deal with ebay.
    ??? You're saying they are not "affiliates" because they have a seperate deal? Well, I agree they may not be checking their CJ stats to see how many nickels they got today - but I would say Ebay still considers them affiliates for PR sake.

To earn $100,000 in a month from ebay you need to make over $3333 a day from them. That's at least 208 registrations a day, or 66,600 bids/BINs a day depending on your biz model.

With your .6% conversion formula you need about 10,000,000 visitors a day (aprox. ) and that I'm afraid is simply not possible for you or me. Assuming of course that you are not Bill Gates.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread