Happy Spring! We at Breck's, are so excited about Spring that we've decided to give you an extra sales incentive. For all sales driven from April 1st through May 31st, Breck's will reward you with a 30% commission! That's double our already great commission of 15%. So join our program today and start earning BIG Commissions! Or, if you are already an affiliate of Breck's, log into your CJ account and pick up our links today!

We have added some attractive new banners with a great offer of $25 off $50 orders. Spring is a great time of year to intice buyers to buy bulbs, as they enjoy the beauty of the bulbs all around them.

So don't miss out on this great opportunity to earn double the commission for 61 days, join our program now and start making money!

Good Luck!
    Sincerely,
    Lori Spencer
    Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    P.S. Remember, commissions return to the normal rate of 15% on June 1st!

Doesn't Brecks have cooties? I thought they partnered with parasites.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

quote:
    Originally posted by SSanf:
    Doesn't Brecks have cooties? I thought they partnered with parasites.

Doing the job you're titled with, aren't you?
    SomethingStore.com - Surprise and Delight!

I have information that they are partnered with e2Give. If this isn't right, say so. They also do business with e-bates.

So what is the commission to the affiliates after the parasites take their chunk?

And, they are dealing with a network that encourages such activity.

Heck, I would have loved to use Brecks. But, what's the point when they are actively undermining my chances to earn anything?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread