Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OK who pulled out the plug, AGAIN!!

As far as my stats go, looks like someone pulled the plug several days ago and ran off with it.

ABW Ambassador
    I know! I know! I was afraid to start the thread again! Also, I noticed that cj removed that alert "real quick". LOL

Sadly, the first quarter of 2004 appears to be CJ's worst ever for problems. I'm guessing that of the first three months, there was a total of one month (at least 30 days total) that CJ was not functioning properly.

If a merchant performed like that we'd drop them by now. Unfortunatly, with CJ we are pretty much stuck with them if we want to promote certain merchants. Kind of like a marriage, you can't pick your new relatives...just have to live with them and hope the difficult ones don't cause too much trouble for you.

I certainly do hope the CJ brass knuckles down and get things working properly SOON! Either they need to pay their techs some overtime so they can put in some more hours to fix things or pay the big bucks to bring in some professional help. Obviously there are problems occuring way to often for their staff to handle in the usual manner.

Come on CJ, let's not repeat the same mistakes in the second quarter.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Not even click stat this time.

WAKE UP CJ. THIS IS BECOMING TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps we should all start to show our 30 day conversion charts..I bet we would see a rather obvious declining trend

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    I have not added a new CJ merchant in over a month and I do not intend to add anymore. I have deleted 3 CJ merchants in the last couple of weeks, but that still leaves me with 71 of them. Slowly but surely, I plan on getting rid of at least the majority of the remaining merchants.

CJ's constant claim that tracking is not affected has led me to loose all faith in them.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

ABW Ambassador
    Clicks and sales are showing for me, seeing a 3 1/2 delay between evet and posting date. Click stats are there but they do seem to be behind.

quote:
    I certainly do hope the CJ brass knuckles down

I hope the CJ Admin uses brass knuckles on the tech people to either fix it or find a new job.

Trust what's the last sale trans time you've got showing?

quote:
    I hope the CJ Admin uses brass knuckles on the tech people to either fix it or find a new job.

As we don't know the exact details of what all is going wrong at CJ I really don't want to point fingers at the CJ technical staff. We don't know what administration is instructing them to do and they may all be very good at what they do.

The finger pointing should be at CJ Administration. They've had plenty of time to rectify this situation, no matter what the cause is.

My thinking is that if some new upgrade does not work they should automatically go back to a previous version. There really needs to be a better way for them to test out new upgrades before the let them loose. I certainly don't have problems with my bank like this when they do upgrades every week.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Abigail,

I'm showing a
    Event date 06:38 PST
    Posting date 10:06 PST

PST, CJ Time

Thanks - and my daughter just checked in with one from 05:59 posted at 9:59 - so I guess they are coming, coming, coming, just need to be patient.........

Yesterday when I should have had at least 6k impresions CJ said I had 350. And surprize surprize I had 1 sale yesterday.
    Sorry CJ one day I have 10 sales for $150.00 bucks then the next 2 days of nuthing with about the same click count? I am not buying this s*it anymore. I was born at night but it was'nt last night!
    I used to be one of CJ's biggest supporters but my time is just to valuable to devote any more time just to get stressed out every other day when CJ cant find it's own ASS with both hands and a road map.
    So I will watch and I will wait but I will not spend one more second pushing ANY CJ merchant untill I see a very big improvment and at least a little bit of consistancy on CJ's part. Life is to short and other oppertunitys to many.
    I will climb off my now and go fix a strong drink. (sorry about spelling I'm just so pissed right now I don't care)
    (I hope you see this Todd, I do not blame you personaly, but I know I am not the only affilate that feels this way)
    winning is a habit unfortunately so is losing

ABW Ambassador
    I still don't think things are right. I only had one sale this Am at 7. Now with over 100 clicks for today so far; usually with that many clicks, I have at least 6 sales.

ABW Ambassador
    It's so quiet this afternoon, that I am beginning to believe that I am the only one with a problem today. Do others think that their sales are back to normal today? Mine are not.

ABW Ambassador
    i myself have seen my own purchases not tracked and reported. i am inclined however to believe that this is more merchant-related because there are other merchants on the same category who are quick to post my own purchases.

But, expecting 10 sales for 350 clicks and 6 sales for 100 clicks everyday is just asking too much. I think you're just getting spoiled. the norm at CJ I think is 1 transaction per 150 clicks.

ABW Ambassador
    "But, expecting 10 sales for 350 clicks and 6 sales for 100 clicks everyday is just asking too much. I think you're just getting spoiled. the norm at CJ I think is 1 transaction per 150 clicks."

Actually, I think the norm is very individual. If someone has been getting 10 sales for 350 clicks for lets say two years, and then all of a sudden it stops around the same time that cj is having tracking problems then I would think that they would be concerned.

Well guys I wouldn't worry about today's sales too much as it appears they are still working on yesterday's!! New message on the site now:

"Account Manager reporting delayed [Updated: March 29, 4:30 PM PST]

Account Manager reporting is currently delayed and will be updated as soon as possible. Tracking and recording of transactions is fully functional; however, we are still processing some transactions from March 28. We will post updates to the site to keep you informed. Thank you for your patience."

When is this ever going to stop?!

ABW Ambassador
    Well three sales just went through for me and they are between 6-7 hours late from today.

"Thank you for your patience."

Do we have a choice?

quote:
    however, we are still processing some transactions from March 28.

that's honesty of a sort. I'd rather hear that than be told everything is OK.

I'm being showered with googlenickels today. Someone left the switch on during this mess.

I wish they would update the stats from the last whole week. How is it everytime they have a reporting delay I only make a couple of sales even after they say everything is up to date?

This sucks!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Sales are starting to trickle in here.

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    A few sales coming in here as well but still running 4 to 5 hours behind..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast