Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Hate to go against the grain on all the CJ bashing and Todd bashing in this forum, but I for one LIKE CJ!! Here's why:

1. I get paid! It's a direct depost (no work on my part) - and it's "guaranteed" to be in my bank account 3 days plus or minus the 20th of the month.

Another network that still mails checks - 1 out of every 5 checks is lost, stolen, delayed (up to 6 months), covered in chocolate (twice!) or I get someone else's checks!

2. You can CONTACT CJ. Their automated contact us form issues a "message rec'd" email so you KNOW they got it. I've contacted the BBB twice on another network JUST to get a response! And both times their official BBB response was "we have server problems and don't always get our emails".

3. They RESPOND when you contact them! I always seem to get a guy named Garret. he's always helped - and my problem is generally always fixed within two emails. When I contact other networks - if I get a response - it always looks like an autoresponder that they changed one or two words to make it "personal".

4. We have Todd. IF everything ever did break at CJ, we can come here and contact Todd, who despite being called nasty things every day, still comes here and helps out.

5. We get paid on sales we should never see! We all have our bread and butter merchants - the ones we use to live on. And we all post links to merchants who earn us $1.75 a month! The other networks merchants have $50 minimums (or whatever) so we would normally never see that $1.75. Yet CJ COMBINES all your sales and we DO get the $1.75!! These obscure little sales make me a few hundred extra a month all totalled - that I'd never see if the merchants were on a different network.

5. Lastly, they DO work with affiliates. Just an hour or so ago I contacted their support section with a "special need". It was a shot in the dark, and I figured they'd say no way Jose. Within minutes I got a response (Garrett again) who said he'd forward my request to the appropriate department. As I was reading his email, the "appropriate department's" reply came in my email. And it was a YES!!!

So... I LIKE CJ!! I better turn off my computer now before I'm bombarded with "You're Nuts" emails!!!

Best,
    Billy

BIG DITTO on all six.
    SomethingStore.com - Surprise and Delight!

ABW Ambassador
    I like muffins!

quote:
    Originally posted by Pete:
    I like muffins!

Billy Kay,

I like CJ too.

Thanks for the support!
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

What about the muffins Todd?

PS I like whoever signs my paycheck.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Me Too!

CJ rocks! I've never had a problem with customer service.

I have few problems with CJ. When everyone else is complaining I keep my mouth shut.
    Maybe that is the secret to having good luck with CJ, stop your complaining!

ABW Ambassador
    I always get Garrett too. He was instrumental in getting an affiliate who copied content off my site to remove it.

ABW Ambassador
    I like em too' but would like them even more once they ever get this figured out:

"Account Manager reporting delayed [Updated: March 25, 5:30 PM PST]

Account Manager reporting has been delayed for the past several days. We quickly identified the cause of this issue and have put measures into place to resolve the situation. Due to the nature of the problem, it will take an extended period of time to bring reporting levels back to normal. During this period, tracking and recording of transactions have and will continue to be fully functional. We understand that this is a major concern for our clients and we appreciate your patience as we resolve the issue."

I just remembered reason #7

The reporting is LIVE!! (Yea I know, they're having problems and there's a 5 hour delay).

But... I can make a change on my website (Everying on my site is half off for the next hour!!) And know right away if it increased sales/click thrus.

With the networks that don't post 'till the following morning, I can send a mass mailing right now saying everything on our site is FREE, and not know if anyone clicked thru until tomorrow.

When merchants offer you two different coupons Free Shipping coupon or 10% off coupon, I can tell RIGHT AWAY which one my customers want!!

And if your site attracts a lot of visitors - one of mine does - choosing the RIGHT coupon can mean an extra few hundred dollars!

Well, I like soap but I am careful about the company I keep when I pick it up.

CJ is less than careful about the company it keeps.

Good luck.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

To Connie Berg:

I bow to you!!!

I subscribe to Google Alert.

I've always ranked #1 or #2 for pencils (or maybe personalized pencils - I forgot)

In today's mail, I was notified that some site named Flamingo World beat me!!!

(It was a link to your link to Miles Kimbal.)

I kiss your feet!

Billy

Fixed Spelling

[This message was edited by M.McNabb on March 25, 2004 at 07:27 PM.]

Didn't know I had any links to those pencils out there??

What was the keyword?

It is ok for him to post it, I don't do SEO so it doesn't really matter to me...

Well if it's okay than I sure messed up Billy's post. LOL sorry

Okay I restored it

But Miles Kimball is with Performics, so not sure why it is in this post...??

M.McNabb
    I just realized you edited out the product name. Didn't know you couldn't mention that. Sorry! Also, you spelled Miles Kimbal wrong in the edit!

I like CJ because it bought me a £11,000 ($19,800) new Aprilia RSV 1000 motorbike 2 weeks ago......a very big thank you Todd !!

Malc
    Adverts

I like CJ too!

I just don't like what I have been seeing lately. It is unlike the CJ we all could depend on in the past.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Very true Ron...very true......far too many reporting delays to make me feel snug and warm.

Malc
    Adverts

Don't be sorry Billy. I just wasn't sure if it was okay to let everyone know what terms Connie was doing well on.

quote:
    Originally posted by M.McNabb:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Pete:
    I like muffins!

Mittens too. And kittens!

I love CJ too, they convert for me way more than any other network. The live stats are great. The only problem I have is that I'm addicted to checking my stats like watching the stock market. The other networks, I can check once a day and forget it, with CJ, I feel this urge to check it all the time to watch my balance grow.

ABW Ambassador
    what is this, a bandwagon?

when somebody whines, everybody whines. when somebody praises cj, everybody praises cj.

hey, if you really appreciate cj, show it by being patient when problems like delayed reports and delayed payments come up. and when something is wrong, tell it as it is and avoid being too emotional.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast