I'm having some sales from that "blank" time on the 28th posting now. I'm glad they're showing up, but I'm a bit disturbed that they were "missing" at all.

I can't help but wonder what others are "missing". I know Todd assures us all is well and good (no disrespect to Todd), but I'm not feeling very assured right now.

Breny I'm with you on this one. I've had this feeling now for some time that things are just not right with the tracking of sales in the CJ system. If sales for the 28th are only being reported today it raises a serious question about whether or not all our transactions are going through. Unfortunately, I guess we will never know the truth. . I just hope that CJ can overcome all the problems it's been having very soon and go back to what it was before (a truly great network).

It is understandable why folks feel uneasy about tracking. Yes, CJ claims ALL sales are tracked, but hey, if they can't keep their reporting systems up for more than a week, let alone a few days, we have a right to question their ability to track properly. If their techs can't find and solve this reporting problem after nearly a month, how do we know a similiar problem is not happening behind the scense with tracking? Frankly we will never know.

I think it is time for a "trusted" fourth party. Someone in another thread suggested an audit firm of some kind to check and confirm for us tracking is indeed being done correctly. This would certainly make me feel better because right now I don't have a lot of faith in the software at CJ that tracks or reports sales.

I still have not seen any lost sales from the 28th show up in my account. Anyone else still waiting?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    The 28th was one of the worst day in the last 6 years I've been working with CJ. All the (reported) sales I had that day were listed with at least 9 hours delay. The worse one:
    Event Date: 28-Mar-2004 04:36 PST
    Posting Date: 28-Mar-2004 19:44 PST
    But, no, I still have not seen any lost sales from the 28th show up in my account.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 7-days:

I think it is time for a "trusted" fourth party. Someone in another thread suggested an audit firm of some kind to check and confirm for us tracking is indeed being done correctly. This would certainly make me feel better because right now I don't have a lot of faith in the software at CJ that tracks or reports sales.
    QUOTE]

I would feel better with an audit as well---at least for the time period that has been so screwed up.

That "time period" for me would be the last 7 weeks, not just the last week.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread