Hi Todd,

My Feb check which was sent on Feb 29 has not yet reached me. I live in Bahrain. However, I had received my Jan check within 10 days of posting it. Now it is April 01 and more than 31 days but I am still waiting for my Feb check!! Even my March check has been sent as per the records in Account Manager. And I am still waiting for the Feb check.

Maybe it has got misplaced. I have written to your Support through the AAQ twice. In my latest request, I had asked CJ to cancel my Feb check and reissue a new one & courier it. I know there are charges attached to it and I am willing to bear the same. I sent this request through the AAQ 3 days ago. Other than the autoresponder from CJ, I am yet to receive any further communication, although your autoresponder says that the issue will be addressed in 72 hours! But I am still waiting after 72 hours.

Can you kindly take this up and ensure that someone takes action on my request. I shall highly appreciate it.

I would like to know from other international publishers, how many days it takes for them to receive the check? Has anyone had to wait for more than 30 days from the date of check posting to receive the check?? Your feedback would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Kumar

I've not got mine that was sent on March 19th Todd. I only live up the road from you allbeit along one. Can you get on to them I've not eaten since Sunday
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Todd,

Just a small update. I just received my March check posted on March 23. But the Feb check posted on Feb 29 is still on the way!!!

Please help.

Kumar

Guys, use AAQ instead ABW

Garrett did an outstanding job with my payment issue, I think he went the extra mile, honestly.

Cheers.

ABW Ambassador
    International cheques may be sticking together now like LS cheques. When I got mine, I got mine and someone else's - perhaps this has happened to you also.

Ah, didn't got my FEB check either yet, so, I shouldn't be worried I see.

Hey Todd, I just checked the Question status to see if there is any response from CJ to my problem. And I find that the whole incident itself has disappeared from the list of questions!! It has been deleted it seems. Is it because nobody responded to the urgent request within 72 hours?? Can you kindly let me know what is happening?

I have again put up my problem through AAQ and hope to get a response atleast from CJ this time. I would appreciate any help that you can provide me.

Kumar

I suggest you resubmit your incident via AAQ. They are the ones that need to investigate your payment issues.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Todd, thanks for your response. I have already resubmitted the incident. Can you tell me why did CJ delete the one which I had submitted earlier? Can you please investigate that? Also, I never received any response to my earlier incident even beyond 72 hours!! Can you please find out? Nobody is responding through the AAQ interface and I am not able to understand whom to address the problem. I request you to atleast ask someone to respond from the AAQ team.

Kumar

That is really surprising. The one thing that does work well at CJ has been the AAQ area and I can't praise the folks there enough.

Probably some oversite. I think you will find them quick and friendly they get back to you.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread