ABW Ambassador
    I just had a bunch of KBToys sales from November 29th reappear. Locked even.

That is scary! Perhaps it's the apocalypse.....or maybe hell froze over.

ABW Ambassador
    There'll be Hell to pay when 180WhenuBates hears about this. Someone will have some explaining to do.

Wayne

None of mine have reappeared.

There probably my sales I never got credit for and I'm feeling nice so if it is ok with KBToys and CJ you can keep the sales.....
    Thanks,
    Doug

My theory on this is, that since these transactions all have event dates in November, that they realized that these should have been paid all along. They stopped paying for transactions with event dates beginning December 1st.

I hope I am wrong, because they owe me over $7K from December, but it would just be too good to be true if they were to pay all they owe.

If they do, however, I will be first in line to begin to promote them again. As it stands, until they pay ALL they owe, I will promote their strongest compititors.

Anyone see any transactions being paid with event dates in December. That will tell the tale.

I got $1 from KBToys locked for a Nov03 transaction today. It looks like CJ and KB Toys have come to some agreement.

Anyone have any with December event dates???

November only so far but at least that's something! Glad to see someone's getting their head screwed on straight about those reversals!
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

We are reconciling the KBToys account and discovered that some of the txns reversed in November due to thier bankruptcy filing were paid out and should not have been reversed. To correct this - we re-added those txns.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

That's too bad. I thought for a moment that CJ had decided to admit that it was an error in judgment to extend OUR credit to KBToys (a company that has stiffed affiliates prior) without OUR consent.

Obviously, if CJ had collected the money up front, we would not be in this situation today.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I am out over $7,000 in commissions from December and January. I trusted that CJ had collected the money from KB and was holding it in "escrow" to insure that I would be paid. That was a mistake.

As a result, I have moved away from CJ considerably. I am trying to use any other program I can, and only use CJ as a last resort.

I am sure that CJ would have been far better off if they just paid KB affiliates the money that was owed.

It's not too late to do the right thing.

ABW Ambassador
    i relaced all my 200 kbtoys links with other toy shops and they make alot more sales than kbtoys for some reason! and no reversals!!

so kbtoys and etoys can go whistle as i will never promote them again!

Hi Tamalyn...which other toy vendors do you use? I use Amazon/ToysRUs, Walmart, and Hobby Tron. Any other good ones out there?

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread