Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My last transaction occurred at 6:29PST Sunday night, and my most traffic was between 6-9PST. Nothing for the remainder of the night. Am I alone on this or are their others out there?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    My last sale was at 7:33 pm, PST.

Considering it was a holiday weekend, sales on Saturday and Sunday were pretty good. I think folks have started shopping for Mother's Day.

I have have almost the same amount of clicks as last month but not sales. CJ must think I am on th charity commission scale.
    Thanks,
    Doug

Yes, something is up (or down at CJ). I'm seeing a significant decrease from usual for a Sunday evening / Monday morning.

Let's keep our fingers crossed it is just a dealy and will catch up soon.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    My last sale was at 7:05 pm pacific time yesterday and so far nothing else last night or today.

The last transaction I had logged at 21:41 PDT. I haven't had anything today so far, but then again, I usually only average between 4-6 CJ sales a day anyways.

One thing I've noticed is the clicks and impressions reporting seems off from my own personal stats. I have some merchants registering fewer clicks than me and others that are reporting more than my stats show. Anyone else observing this type of behavior?

I had a last one yesterday at 6.46 p.m. PDT (whatever that is) and one this morning at 7.33 a.m. PDT. Nearly all my programmes have been pretty quiet this last week though independents and networks too.

Paul...PDT is Pacific Daylight Time

Sales for April started well but seem to have tapered off for some reason. Clickthroughs according to CJ also do not seem right as my stats show something completely different than what is being reported. Anyway perhaps it was just a lull over the Easter weekend so here's hoping it picks up as from today.

We've had an incredible increase in clickthroughs on our CJ links. Sales are, at best, sluggish in comparison to recent months. Not sure what it means ...

PhillyBurbs I think it means we're being stiffed!!

Here's a hoot. Easter Sunday was one of my better sales days for Pagan stuff.

What can it all mean?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    "What can this mean?"
    I asked cj.com the same a few weeks ago and they wrote:
    It is just something like a white spell!

LOL

carneol

No early morning sales here. A sale did finally show up with the times of;

12-Apr-2004 12:26 PDT 12-Apr-2004 14:35 PDT I just woke up from a nice nap and my mind is still a little fuzzy. Ok fuzzier than normal. Is it even 14:35 yet PDT??? I told ya I am confused
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    My first sale of the day came in at 12:36 PDT.

The weekend's results were surprisingly good, but today's results are surprisingly bad.

I'm still curious about the time it says the sale was posted to my act. Isn't 14:35 PDT time 7:35 pm EST? If that's true why was it posted at 6:25 EST time. I wish they would just go with am and pm. Anyways, what time is 14:35 PDT time in EST zone?

quote:
    Originally posted by DaPackster:
    I'm still curious about the time it says the sale was posted to my act. Isn't 14:35 PDT time 7:35 pm EST? If that's true why was it posted at 6:25 EST time. I wish they would just go with am and pm. Anyways, what time is 14:35 PDT time in EST zone?

14:35 PDT = 2:35pm PDT (5:35EDT or 17:35EDT).

Ahhhh, now I see the light Ellen. Thanks I was having a major brain freeze problem

ABW Ambassador
    Around 1 PM PST was the last sale posted, though we have had several manual batched sales posted after that...no real-time sales are being report for 8 hours now...

(I am referring to Monday, 4/12)

I'm showing the same thing. A few batch posts after 1 PM Pacific Time but no actual sales thereafter.

12:26 is still the last transaction I have had. I'm starting to assume or should I say hope that things are delayed. Traffic and clicks are all normal. Mondays are good sales days so yes I am about to start whining

I've shown nothing for today despite clickthroughs being normal. Has somebody at CJ pulled the plug again?

Well, as I mentioned earlier today, it was a poor evening, then nothing all night, but sales for me have been coming in all day like normal. About a two hour delay in reporting, which is normal these days.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Anybody ever wonder if things aren't quite right with CJ? Long story made short.... I have about 170 websites that I've created over the last 6 years. I've mostly paid for my sites and made my living from promoting CJ merchants. In the last 12 months I have gone from making around 6k per month at CJ to ...well, this month I have made $280 as of April 12th...

I do not know for sure what the exact problem is but I DO suspect that there are some software as well as hardware failures(at CJ).....this combined with the parasite problem and the even larger Norton problem, makes for a bad business for a once profitable affiliate (Back when affiliates were not called publishers, this affiliate made triple digits yearly).

At least I have found a saviour....!!! Google adsense does not seem to be imprisoned by the theivery found in the affiliate networks and firewall/anti-virus companies...

Of my 170 websites, I have so far signed up 4 of them for Google Adsense. All 170 of these sites are contributing to the $280 that I have made from CJ merchants in the 1st 3rd of this month but the 4 sites that I put on Google Adsense have outperformed the whole bunch. One of the things that I love about Adsense is the lack of 'reversals'. Getting paid for 'clicks' is pretty cool. I made almost $60 on Adsense yesterday!!!

As I have said before... and as you will all know at one time in the future..... there is definately something wrong with CJ.

I've got 7 transactions today, an epc of two dollars and 75 cents, 659 product link click thrus. The only normal part is the click thrus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast