More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    All of a sudden, Catalogs.com is gone from CJ - is this temporary or permanent?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Apparently, by the lack of response, I was one of the only ones left. I used a few of their links in combination with mostly in-house links. Yes, they are gone. I checked with CJ. I converted all my links over last night.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I'm curious. Is there another catalog program out there. I'm fed up with Catalogs.com.
    [SIZE=2]
    [B][URL=http://www.readydomains.com][color=blue]ReadyDomains.com[/color][/URL] - Premium domain names for sale. Your new domain is ready!
    [/B][/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    I didn't produce anything w/ them, so I removed them, rather than try their in-house...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    They produced well for me, now applied to the in house program, hoping for a speedy response..

hello everyone:
    I am aware of the situation with CJ. We are trying to resolve this in the fastest way possible. As soon as I get an answer from Catalogs.com I will let you all know. In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact me directly thru IM or private messaging.

When catalogs offered their in-house program I joined and still kept Cj's links. I make more with the inhouse. Both impressions and click tru's are higher at CJ.This was a good test as it told me that somewhere I am losing at CJ. I also make more at adsense then all the networks put together.There is a major problem with all the networks and I am not going to open that can of worms.

ABW Ambassador
    How does a program manager get to manage these three programs together?

catalogs.com
    adameve.com
    std-singles.com (sexually transmitted disease ???)

quote:
    Originally posted by kelly626:
    How does a program manager get to manage these three programs together?

catalogs.com
    adameve.com
    std-singles.com (sexually transmitted disease ???)

Kelly:
    You are been malicious again.. why dont you focus this energy into hmmm i dunno... your site?

ABW Ambassador
    The following google search shows an affiliate through CJ still bidding on the Catalogs.com name (at the time of this post).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...atalogs.%2Bcom

It's the sponsored link on the right titled "catalogs.com". Clicking the link reveals an expired CJ link.

Funny thing is, the affiliate probably doesn't even realize catalogs.com has deactivated ...and probably thinks his conversion for them recently is about normal.

ABW Ambassador
    Addionally, you coupon tricks for forced clicks sites found for that particular google search should update your pages.

Congratulations Marifer!

Thanks Kelly for using sooooooooooo much of your time to check on my program...

Hey everyone:
    I just wanted all of you to know that our merchant account with CJ is back live on the CJ network.

Please make sure that your links are working correctly because we had to update our CJ pixel and make sure that you are "joined" with our program...

I will be online thru AOL if you have any questions...

Thanks for been patient...

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread