I have just started in affiliate marketting,
    My website recruits others into referral marketing too.
    However as you'll know, as a new webmaster I don't qualify for commission junction's affiliate program.

Until I do I was wondering if someone could think of a mutually beneficial offer that would have me put your link to the cj affilate program on my page instead of just the home page

I'm open to all ideas

Edmonton Canada
    thats a deep first post lad did tha thinit yersel?
    (ex Mancunian)
    I don't think they pay for referals anymore. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure they stopped it a while back
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    I think any affilite who has ever put a network referral link on their site is crazy. If you just started in affiliate marketing, try links to merchants instead.

ABW Ambassador
    Recruiting for affiliates is probably the single most overcrowded part of affiliate marketing.

You may have noticed that most CJ merchants have links for joining CJ on their sites. You are competing with those merchants and the 100,000 other affiliates who thought about recruiting for affiliate programs.

Reminds me of MLMers running around telling everybody about the great MLM they just joined...despite having no long term experience with the company.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread