Could someone please explain the difference between CJ merchants and those that are "in-house" merchants but with the exact same name?

Thanks.

Catwoman

Affiliate Manager
    They are just a merchant that has an affiliate program in CJ and one that they have using their own tracking software. No difference really, just 2 different tracking solutions for the same merchant.

Well, I'm glad that YOU replied because my question had to do with eVitamins.

I joined eVitamins at CJ when I had in mind to do something with health products. Without saying I will never do anything with eVitamins, I have since changed my mind and went into a totally different direction for now.

When Akiva posted a link to the datafeed creator last night, eVitamins was the only merchant I had in the list. So I put in my CJ affiliate number without looking further. Then I realized it was eVitamins in house...??

So in order to use that datafeed creator for eVitamins, I would have to join the in-house program? Why doesn't the CJ program use that tool?

Thanks a lot, I guess the more I learn, the more I realize I really don't know much and the more I STILL have to learn! *sigh*

Catwoman

ABW Ambassador
    Hi,
    The way it works at cj is you have free access to their datafeeds if you make a certain amount per year, I think it is 10,000, otherwise I think you have to pay 250,00 to have access. I think that's what you have to pay. I really don't know.

Someone pleae correct me if I am wrong.

If a company has an inhouse datafeed then I am sure you have access to it, if you join their in house program.

ABW Ambassador
    Well with Evitamins i like the inhouse better since all i need is a text link to the home page and when there is a sale i can see exactly what is sold, which helps in future sales

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread