Hello everyone:
    The Catalogs.com program is back up live on CJ but I need your help in getting it back to the way it was.

If you were an affiliate of Catalogs.com thru CJ, you need to go to your "Relatioships" tab and "accept" your offer from Catalogs.com. Your links should be the same and they will start giving you credit for your traffic as soon as you accept the offer.

If you know of anyone who is an affiliate of Catalogs.com thru CJ, please let them know that they need to accept the offer to get credit for their leads....

If you have any questions or issues, please contact me directly.

Thanks for your patience..

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I was not seeing a new offer. I did see Catalogs.com back as a merchant however so I just re-applied.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

What about that programming problem with the in-house program? I've been waiting for nearly a month for the fix.
    [SIZE=2]
    [B][URL=http://www.readydomains.com][color=blue]ReadyDomains.com[/color][/URL] - Premium domain names for sale. Your new domain is ready!
    [/B][/SIZE]

quote:
    Originally posted by SpikeDo:
    What about that programming problem with the in-house program? I've been waiting for nearly a month for the fix.

SpikeDo:
    Your issue is with the in-house program. Our programmer was assigned to a different project but I got some time with the Affiliate Wiz programmer next week.... I never forgot about you. I will probably give you a call with Aff Wiz on the line to show them what the problem is....

Mirifer,

I've reapplied - could you please approve me with the International Marketplace Mall? Thanks!

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I'm still waiting to get reactivated

ABW Ambassador
    Hello,

Could we discuss the problems that led to the Catalogs.com deactivation, and maybe give some reassurances that our fellow affiliates won't waste mega hours again promoting an outfit that will cancel them for things like offering "free" catalogs?

Let the lobsters out of the cage Marifer, but don't expect them to then craw right back in.

yep, also Still in pending application at cj. hmm I need to be reactivated there Marifer. Also I agree Kelly626. Something is not right. Marifer are you still participating at abw? and what happened to your ABW forum??? I was planning to send you serious sales but now I have 2nd thoughts!!!!!!! Can I still trust that you will be here to help your affiliates make money? just curious.... It's just seems that some of the merchants now aren't serious about there affiliate programs, no offense taken to any one here. I don't know it seems quite strange and quite here now.

Thanks for re-applying. I will approve you right now.

cool your back... sent you a private message to Marifer.

quote:
    Originally posted by SpikeDo:

SpikeDo:
    Check your PMs.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread