ABW Ambassador
    I don't usually post threads like this, but I was wondering if anyone has normal sales today? I haven't had anything since 5am this morning and my husband has nothing at all today. This is extremely rare for us.

Just wondering if people are noticing the same or if it's just our turn for a crummy day.

Thanks,
    Robin

I've noticed the same thing.

Jeanie

ABW Ambassador
    This is too weird..as soon as I made that post, both my husband had sales show up..but they are delayed by about 2 hours..no wonder...

REM,
    no sales for me today (typical) I am currently getting only about 1 or 2 a week!

Glad to hear you got a few, I was hoping that by replying to your post the same luck would fall on me!

ABW Ambassador
    Sales are delayed as usual for anywhere from as little as 3 hours to as much as 8 hours. It is almost to the point that CJ will begin to report sales daily if this trend continues. This has been happening more consistantly over the past two weeks than not.

This is one of the huge adventages CJ has over the other networks, with it erroding we are less and less inclinded to pick them over, say performics who has a lot of the same merchants and reports regularly.

I didn't want to be the first to post anything because I didn't want Dirk to start another post about me whining
    I'm joking Dirk , actually it was a good post that you started I think the reason for these posts aren't so much just to whine but to see if the same is happening network wide or to see if some of us are just in an unnormal dry period. Without these postings it is hard to tell. JMO of course

SurveyMan,

Nice to hear there is a delay in sales. I have zero on the day so far. I did notice yesterday that there were delays up to 5 hours at certain times of the day. Hopefully some transactions will be showing up soon Coincident Me CJ!!!
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

ABW Ambassador
    Sales coming in fine, about a 2 hour delay.

ABW Ambassador
    Well, I hope I'm not sounding like a whiner, that wasn't my intent. I just wanted to get a feel for whether or not our day just sucks or if the problem is affiliate-wide.

With this merger with Befree it seems like CJ is heading more the BEFree way of reporting than the awesome real-time reporting that CJ had before. In the end, it doesn't really matter, we are all impatient. I just want to know I'm getting paid.

Hopefully for all of us, sales will continue today. Also, some of the nice weather we had is rubbing off elsewhere, so maybe that's part of the reason as well, if sales are indeed slow and not delayed.

Robin

quote:
    I didn't want to be the first to post anything because I didn't want Dirk to start another post about me whining
    We all know your not a whiner DaPackster now go and post about something useful
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

You mean there are sales showing up today at CJ? I knew the Reverse-O-Matic was working, as usual, but I figured any sales would have to wait for all the reversals to post...

Andy

Sales are non-existent my end today as well. This month, for the very first time, BeFree has exceeded the amount of sales for me than with CJ and their reporting seems to be better as well. GO FIGURE!

Gordon,
    quote:
    We all know your not a whiner DaPackster now go and post about something useful

Whine, Me, Never A sale did roll in with only a 2 hour delay , thanks Akiva Now if the others would start rolling in

I'm afraid to say anthing.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Currently txns are reporting 1h:15m:1s. There have been no delays in reporting other than a few hours yesterday (Apr. 19) when txns were delayed for 2-3 hours while a backend process ran.

If you see delays greater than 1 - 2 hours, it may be that they are batch txns.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Hey, I thought you were on vacation.

(thanks for the update, though)
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

my txns are delayed 2hrs (not batched), but sales are up today so I'm not complaining

ABW Ambassador
    quote:

Haha DaPackster,

I dont think I have ever MOANED about you MOANING And the posts I was complaining about were ones that jumped from effect to conclusion with no thought process in the middle.

I love this sort of thread for the very reason you do. It lets us compare notes when problems are perceived

Gordon,

For me EPC is down but this could be due to the new simultaneous delivery of Transaction and Performance reporting and one not yet catching up with the other. Will no more this afternoon when things settle down.

I'd have more info but I cant login at the moment.

DPG

Yeah I thought todd was supposed to be on vacation??

ABW Ambassador
    Actual hourly delays based on Transaction report (PDT):

3AM : 1 Hour 49 Minutes

4AM : 2 Hours 2 Minutes

5AM : 1 Hour 52 Minutes

6AM : 1 Hour 56 Minutes

7AM : 2 Hours 5 Minutes

8AM : 2 Hours 13 Minutes

9AM : 2 Hours 32 Minutes

10AM : 2 Hours 12 Minutes

11AM : 2 Hours 19 Minutes

I would be happy if just clicks and impressions would show up on a daily bases, instead of a once or twice a week surge.

ABW Ambassador
    If you guys re-read Todd's post about vacation, he's not gone til tomorrow.

Todd,
    quote:
    Currently txns are reporting 1h:15m:1s. There have been no delays in reporting other than a few hours yesterday (Apr. 19) when txns were delayed for 2-3 hours while a backend process ran.

If you see delays greater than 1 - 2 hours, it may be that they are batch txns.

Some of the sales yesterday must have been during the backend then. My bad though, They were only 4 hour delays and not 5 hours. No biggy I suppose as long as they show up eventualy. BTW, Have a Super Vacation Todd. Shouldn't you be packing???

Today is pretty discouraging though with only a couple of sales so far on the day. How is everyone doing that uses Zappos today? One thing I noticed yesterday is Zappo sales seem to be grouped together, even though they don't batch sales. A few will show up within a half hour of each other, then nothing for a bit, then some more grouped together. Are their sales uploaded at certain times together???

Dirk,
    quote:
    I love this sort of thread for the very reason you do. It lets us compare notes when problems are perceived

Ditto!

Rem,
    quote:
    Well, I hope I'm not sounding like a whiner, that wasn't my intent. I just wanted to get a feel for whether or not our day just sucks or if the problem is affiliate-wide.

I don't consider your post whining at all. If something don't look right, definately post it so we can all compare Keeps the networks on their toes. Plus it gives Todd an excuse to get out of packing by answering the questions here while his wife is packing

quote:
    One thing I noticed yesterday is Zappos sales seem to be grouped together, even though they don't batch sales.

I noticed that DaPackster. And for me, sales suck today...

Coincidence???

CDC

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread