Xelibri is a mobile phone brand owned by electronics Giant Siemens - they're GSM "fashion phones" and not bad at all.

I've sent them 4,500 targetted visitors and made zero conversions according to CJ. Which is odd because I bought one of the things myself.

I've contacted CJ and the Siemens marketing company (Non Stop Consulting) with no avail. Bearing in mind that their network earnings are sticking at zero, and their three month EPC is just $0.12 with a seven day EPC of $0.00, then they're clearly tracking close to zero sales.

This problem has been around ever since Xelibri launched in December, over three months ago. Clearly something is wrong with tracking over this period, and Non Stop Consulting know about it. In my book this amounts to deliberate fraud.

At the very least they should be suspended from CJ. Unfortunately, they're a German company so legal action against them would be difficult.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Research the other firms handled by Non-Stop Consulting as they're all probably suffering from this same poisoned AM firm. Can't believe CJ failed to test the link generator and sales tracking before they activated this merchant. The whole Cellphone industry isn't worth a referral click if you ask me.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I just compared notes with another affiliate who's send them 5,500 targetted visitors with no conversions - so between us we've send 10,000 targetted visitors.

Most of their other clients are German branches of multinationals like Dell, T-Mobile, Expedia. The only other global one I can see is Swarovski.

Umm let me guess.. does fraud@cj.com get a response?
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

I did some research and found another affiliate who has been sending shedloads of traffic - over 10,000 targetted visitors between us. Zero sales.

My own order did not track. I have a ticket outstanding since January on this one with nothing apparently happening on it.

Indeed, there's been no response from CJ on this at all. It's not just affiliates getting ripped off, CJ is losing money because of the missing transaction fees too.

Let me put this bluntly - Siemens's consultants must be aware there is an issue but don't care. Affiliates are being ripped off. This is FRAUD and yet CJ does nothing.

If the merchant was based in my country I would have initiated legal action by now.

(Just in case anyone from CJ is reading - this is reference 040113-000010)

Actually since CJ has a UK office it turns out that I might be able to start legal action after all.

Well *somebody* at CJ jumped - and they've now been deactivated which at least means that they're not going to cream off any more traffic for the time being.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread