October payments are showing approved and being proccessed today. I hope ya all got what your suppose to get. Looks like it will be an early check again this month.

ABW Ambassador
    I got lucky this time - only 1 $2.49 extension, yipee!!

Of course, I've dropped just about all my merchants who have reversed more than a couple transactions and replaced those who tend to extend with others who don't mind paying up.

Hope everyone else is doing as well this month.

ABW Ambassador
    Yipee! No reversals!

Give it to me Baby [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Yup - Rack 'em and Sack 'em! We will be getting paid early again this month!!!

I got hit with $235 worth of extentions yesterday on top of the already previous blow of $210 in reversals - but my check will still be real VERY VERY SWEET!! I'm very excited.

May all prosper and do even better next month. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yep, another record month last month. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ofcourse a need one heck of run for the remainder of this month to beat last month. :eek:

I used to set a new record every month .. but this month, I just managed to get a bit above $25 .. although , I've been doing great with hothrd, I want to make it big with affiliate marketing.. I hope I break totalsearch4u's records with cjkiosk.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread