Hello,

Im fairly new to cj.com and I registered in the end of February, and didnt have enough commision for march's payment, but I made enough in march to get a payment in april. But it is now April 26th, and still no payment from them. My question is... what is the longest time cj.com has ever taken to process a first payment for a new publisher. I know I should be getting a payment, because I met my minimum ammount, and it says next payment, $72.00 , so its just a matter of when they will send it.

Also, how do I know if they sent it? will my payment status change and say 72.00 for the "last payment" ?

Also, do they deduct taxes if I live in the U.S. ?

please let me know, because I am getting worried about my payment, and why they aren't processing it yet.

Thanks!

pls guys... i would really like someone to help me! you all know how anxious you were for your first check.

Hi BrimX, welcome to ABW!

When CJ prepares to cut you a check, your balance will drop by that amount. Normally it will be in your bank account within a day or two if you have direct deposit, or a check will be on its way to you via mail.

Check your transactions to see if any are extended, as that might keep you under the threshold for payment.

If you want to know for sure what's going on, use the "Ask A Question" feature in your CJ Account Manager. They are usually helpful, and can tell you why you haven't been paid yet.

Andy

Please note that new publishers go through a check approval process. Check processing for new publishers takes a little longer than checks for publishers that have an established account with Commission Junction. The approval process for new publisher checks delays the distribution. Once the new publisher has completed three pay cycles and shows a history of good activity with no disputes from advertisers, the publishers will receive checks in a more timely manner.

thanks a million. my transactions are "locked". so i think its just the payment process that is being delayed, so hopefully they will send it soon. i have it as a check, but i just wanted to know whats the latest theyve ever taken? you think if by the 1st of may if they dont send it, there is a problem?

thanks crazyben, but i have already read that from the faq on cj.com

im looking for someone who is willing to tell me how long it took them to get their first check. 1 week after the 20th? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 4? 5? lol.... please..

Hi, BrimX....

According to my account, my first check was sent out on the 20th and I received it in the mail by the 24th. I've received 4 checks since then. And the longest it's taken them to reach me since has been 5 days.

I'm sure you're excited about your first check as I was......I wish you much success!

ok, well it is the 27th already, and i still havent seen a deduction in my account of the funds for my first check. has anyone else's check taken longer than mine is taking? im getting worried.

thanks

I'd say you probably shouldn't expect payment this month, it seems like it's getting a bit late in the month now. The deductions for payment usually happen around the 18th-20th of the month. This changes somewhat due to weekends, Holidays, etc.

My payment is almost always in my bank account by the 22nd of the month.

Andy

Internet Cowboy
    I made my first sale in July, 2003, had my minimum by the 10th of August, 2003 and got my first check in October 2003.
    CJ states that they take some time to make sure that advertisers don't have issues with you, etc. before you starts getting paid regularly.
    Scott

ok, thank you

hey scohaz,

thats exactly wats happening to me, so hopefully i get my check in may.... but one thing.

what day in october did you get your check? and when did your "payment" status change and say the ammount for your last payment.

thanks m8!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread