CJ

How can it be that I never get any sales in CJ until I remove all links to their sites? It NEVER FAILS!
    I run the advertisers for months then I get upset because of no sales so I remove ALL the links and guess what? Yep... I have sales but what is also strange is that I also get no click thru's or page views so how can I get a sale if no one goes there? Don't beleive me? try it yourself... I really hate to say this but I think the CJ problem just may be the employee's who post and track the sales.. I really think they may have their own hidden accounts (Without the CJ Management Knowledge) and transfer sales from all or some of the CJ members. Anyone have any other strang occurances like this? I was told this by someone else and did what they said and yep, it does have sales when you remove the links! give it a try.. I don't really think that ad-ware is all that's involved in commission shortages.

Something,

Read my signature, that is one of the coincidences. Remove a merchants links and sales appear all of a sudden. As for a sale without clicks. It could be that the link was clicked on awhile back and set the cookie. Then days, weeks later your visitor went to the site and decided to but something with the cookie still on their computer. Just a thought.
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

ABW Ambassador
    Bravo Something!

Shhh!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    As for a sale without clicks. It could be that the link was clicked on awhile back and set the cookie. ~DaPackster

Yep.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    I run the advertisers for months then I get upset because of no sales so I remove ALL the links and guess what? Yep... I have sales

Yea, the CJ spybot tells the system that you removed the links, then they flip the switch on for awhile so you'll put those links back up.

It's just like many of the CJ "updates" ...you get sales reported for non-converting merchants for a day or so ...then nothing once again afterwards.

Marvelous system, eh?

You might be on to something kelly...

CDC

Thank you everyone for your replies and posts. But I think if it were their cookies involved in sales after no sales for months there is more involved I've done it 2 times in 3 months and it never fails... Never Fails.. I don't believe that would be a possible coincidence. I really think kelly is hitting the nail on the head.. or like I said earlier the employees..
    That's just my opinion but there is some theift going on someplace in Commission Junction

The "employees" aren't going to risk imprisonment. I wouldn't make slanderous statements without solid proof.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread