Hi all, I am new to CJ. I have been using affiliate fuel, which seems to be good but not enough offers. I am have some questions about CJ that I can't seem to find the answer...

1. Is there a way to see what Advertisers are getting the clicks that are shown in the stats window on the home page? I would like to see which advertiser is getting the traffic.

2. I am wondering if the transactions are delayed for some reason. I tried using RealNetworks to advertise their arcade service. In two days I have sent them over 400 clicks with no leads. Does that sound right?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Ceer123,

If you click on the "Run Reports" tab on the upper right portion of the page, you'll find all sorts of neat combinations of reports and dates to run.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the quick reply....

OK I found under reports the report that shows the 50 best links. That answers that question now I can see how many clicks each ad got. So now I know it is 500 clicks and no leads. If I have the clicks then my link must be correct right? Do the EPC's listed for the offers really mean anything?

Internet Cowboy
    When you view the advertisers home page on CJ, you will see a Network Ranking scale with up to five green bars on it. This is a reflection of their total dollar sales in relation to the entire CJ network. CJ assigns publishers the same ranking after the first month or so.
    A high network ranking shows not only that they get a lot of clicks, but their ability to turn the clicks in to sales.
    I always check out their site myself and make sure it flows smoothly, is easy to navigate and the site provides a sensible search function.
    Good luck!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread